Chapter 22

A/N:
A fast update because this book has reached 500+ reads. Thank you so much my Loves❤I'm so freakin Happy❤Hope you enjoy today's long chapter😁

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hana POV:

She was going to shout their names to call but I placed my hand on her mouth to stop her but she was fast enough and slapped my hand hard I pulled my hands off of her and her....shouted their names!-oh Shit no-

.......................☆

Minseo: "JIMIN!!...TAEHYUNG!!!" she shouted waving her hands in the air.

They turned their heads to find the owner of the voice when they saw us, jimin smiled widely and waved back and said something to taehyung and ran to us.

Jimin"WHAOO YOU BOTH ARE ALSO HERE WAHHH!" he said coming near to us bouncing while his pink fluff hair was bouncing too. It really looks like a sweet strawberry cotton candy which I wanna eat so bad, I giggled seeing him.

Me: "Jiminie you look so cute," I confessed, pinching his cheeks and he whined because of the pain and minseo laughed.

Jimin: "Ouch..it hurts pabo Hana!" he whined, caressing his cheek while pouting and that wasn't helping me at all. I pinched his other cheek too and ran off laughing he shouted and ran behind me.

After some time he caught me and we came back to the site where minseo was sitting but now jungkook was there too.

Me: "Yah it's my churros you both will eat all..give me mine," I said extending my hand they laughed and gave me I started eating and offered jimin too he also ate yummily.

Jungkook: "You are here alone Cotton candy? where is Taehyung?" he asked jimin and he smacked jungkook's shoulder.

Jimin: "Yah! how many times I told you I'm not cotton candy, call me jimin" he said throwing one chorrus stick at him. And we laughed looking at them.

Jungkook: "What if I won't Cotton Candy?" he said laughing

Jimin: "I will kick you, you brat!" he said angrily pouting.

We laughed and told jungkook to stop it now.

Minseo: "Aish...again where is taehyung? jimin..he was with you there" she asked.

Jimin: "He-...Huh there, they came" he said motioning us to taehyung who was coming towards us laughing with a girl...GIRL?

Taehyung: "Hey guyz," he greeted smiling.

Minseo: "Hey to you too Taehyung," she said.

Jungkook: "Who is this pretty girl with you Taehyung?" he asked with a teasing smile.

Minseo glared at jungkook.

Taehyung: "huh yeah she is Hyuni our best friend" he exclaimed.

Hyuni: "Hello, it's nice to meet you all finally," she greeted smiling widely.