Chapter 3

Hello Loves!💜
Enjoy reading~

Next Day:

Me and Minseo lazily got up from bed and started getting ready to go to school after we got ready. We head downstairs to kitchen to eat breakfast.

Mom:"Ahh you both came finally....by the way good morning sweeties, here sit i made breakfast for you both" mom said while setting the breakfast for us and motioned us to sit.

Me&Minseo:" Good Morning"we said in unison and began eating the food just then the doorbell rang.

Mom:"Ah it must be Jungkookie"she said opening the door and she was right there stood our Jungkook showing his bunny smile widely and hugging mom after hugging like eternity they both came towards us.

Jungkook:"Hurry up girls aish eat already you both eat too much stop eating, you both will get fat"he said while rolling his eyes.

Minseo:"Yah!!shut up we dont eat that much! and we are already done blindo!"she said angrily.

Me:"And we aint gonna get fat muscle pig!"i said smirking standing up knowing jungkook doesn't like being called a muscle pig.

Jungkook:"Yah! I will make your hair mess cupcake!,Don't you ever call me this!"he said seriously threatening me being annoyed.

Me:"i will think about it"i said shrugging.

Mom:"Aish stop fighting kids, go already or else you all we will be late"she said stopping jungkook who was whining and glaring us.

Jungkook:"Argh, lets go now!"he said walking towards the door ,me and minseo followed him too.

At School:

As we entered the school gate all girls even boys started swooning over Jungkook, because he is Jeon Jungkook the most famous boy in school he is pretty famous as he is rich, handsome, kind, cute he is the definition of perfection that everyone wants to have.But guess what me and minseo are lucky ones to have him. But never gonna say this to jungkook,because he will freaking tease us aish.

But there is one girl who is giving glares to each girl who was fangirling over Jungkook and she is non other than Minseo.

Minseo was surely jealous and i couldn't help but laugh at her, her face was looking like she will kill each and every girl here.

Me:"Stop glaring Minseo-ah"i said while controlling my laugh and patted on her shoulder but she glared at me too.

When we finally entered our class we sat at the middle benches minseo always sits with jungkook and i with an idiot boy who always irritates me with asking lots of questions his name is Hyunwoo. But he is still nice not a bad boy. Thankfully.

Our Math teacher Jinsun entered the class and everyone stopped talking and paid attention to him.

Teacher:"Good Morning, Okay class attention, we have two transfer students who just moved here today from Busan. I hope you welcome and behave with them well and be friends"he announced looking at all students sitting in class after saying he called the so called two students to come in class.

I couldn't believe on my eyes at what i just saw the new student was non other than the handsome jerk from yesterday. i was so shocked and there i saw another boy  with him enetering in class,who looks like a cute lil fluff ball and he has pink hairs,cute little hands,He is a very cute boy.

Teacher:"Boys introduce yourself to class"he said motioning to both with hands.

Handsome Jerk:"Hello I'm Kim Taehyung,nice to meet you all"he said with a serious expression but it sson turmed to a smirk whenhe hear that all the girls were squealing because of him and i rolled my eyes.

Cute Boy:"Hello I'm Park Jimin,Hope we can get along well and become friends!"he said smiling while bowying too. His smile is cute too.

Teacher:"Okay boys now you both can go sit at vacant seats there"he said while pointing at two vacant seats infront my desk.

Both Taehyung and Jimin came towards the seats and Taehyung smirked seeing me and i mumbled "Jerk" and looked at Jimin who smiled at me cutely and i smiled back too.

Math class was hella boring i couldn't understand anything and here hyunwoo kept asking me how to do this and that. Next period is History no!~

A/N:

Hope you liked the chapter
Im so sorry for a very short chapter.
Please Vote,Comment and Share💜
Thank You!❤