Chapter 24

A/N:
Thank you so much my Loves for 700+reads.I love you all so much❤
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Enjoy Reading~😉😘

Hyuni: "I dare you to kiss the person next to you on cheeks" she smirked and we all burst out laughing and jungkook eyes widen and look at the person next to his.

Jungkook: "THIS COTTON CANDY?! NO WAY!" he shouted making a weird face and backing away.

Jimin: "Do you think I will let you Brownie? NO WAY !!" he also shouted rolling his eyes.

Hyuni: "Hey hey No backing off Jungkook its a dare, you have to do it," she said sternly.

Jimin"But he is a boy Hyuni, he should--he should kiss Minseo why me?!" he said loudly pointing out.

Minseo blushed while her eyes widening.

Hyuni: "You both are friends for God's sake, friends do this, it's normal and I said cheeks, just a peck, it won't hurt any of you," she said.

Jungkook"Still n-"

Hyuni: "If you didn't I swear to God others dare won't be good," she said in a threatening tone and looked at jimin and jungkook, their jaw dropped.

Jimin"Yes, change the dare I know that dare will be much more good".

Hyuni cocked one eyebrow in a way saying 'Really?' and looked at jungkook he shook his head in no.

Jungkook: "Wait wait don't change, fine I will do it," he said and leaned closer making the weird face again. Jimin panicked.

Jimin: "BACK OF BROWNIE OR I WILL KIC-"before he can finish his eyes widen when jungkook kissed him on cheeks just for a millisecond, he pushed jungkook away.

Jimin: "Eww~, WHAT THE HELL...arghhh Hyuni you just wait, YOU EVIL!" he screamed rubbing his cheek we all laughed at both of them.

Now jungkook spun the bottle and it stopped on taehyung..he looks a bit uncomfortable from the game and thinking of his past. He must hate this game but maybe he is still playing for us.

Taehyung: "T-Truth," he chose.

Jungkook: "Is there any secret you didn't tell jimin yet?" he asked.

Jimin: "Of course there isn't any," he said crossing his hands on chest with a proud smile.

Taehyung: "Uh amm well Actually i-i was the one who broke your t-toys when we were in grade 6," he confessed gulping and jimin was shocked and got furious in a second.

JIMIN: "YOU LITTLE PIECE OF S***!, YOU KNEW I LOVE THOSE TOYS, AISH I CAN'T BELIEVE AFTER ALL THESE YEARS YOU ARE TELLING ME NOW!!" he shouted and punched his shoulder multiple times.

Taehyung: "Sorry Jimin-ah," he apologized giving puppy eyes to jimin who finally nodded.

His puppy eyes are so cute~. I thought and smiled at the scene.

After many truths and dares. Now minseo spun the bottle and it landed on me.

Me: "Truth," I said nervously.

Jimin: "Ever got jealous?" he asked smirking.

Me: "N-No" I stuttered-Damn Hana why stutter now-

Jimin: "Correction:'Yes" he whispered to me I nudged him and spun the bottle it landed on minseo.

Minseo: "T-Truth," she said nervously because she knew what I and jimin are planning because when the first time it landed on her I asked if she like someone and she said yes but didn't tell the name and dare she is afraid of taking dares when jungkook is here. So now she will just take truths.