Chapter 2

Hello!
I'm Back with another chapter😁
Enjoy!

Still at Cafè:

Minseo:"Its just a damn shirt why over reacting?"she said rolling her eyes.

Jungkook:"Maybe he has only one shirt?" He said acting like thinking, on which we all three laughed.

Minseo:"Ahh look at the cute couple awwww~" she said with glistening eyes, eyeing a couple sitting on the next table from our. It was a cute couple that everyone wishes for.

Me:"You and Jungkook will also make a cute couple" i mumbled loud enough that only i can hear but.

Jungkook:"what did you just say cupcake?"he asked eyeing me and i really lost my words at that moment.

Me"uhh ah i-i mean why dont you both give me my gifts already hah yeah"i lied while giving a cheeky smile. I knew they both brought gifts for me so why not making this as excuse.

Minseo: "oh yeah your gifts!"
She and jungkook both gave me gifts i was so happy

Jungkook:"Now hurry up open the gifts already cupcake i have to go somewhere!"he said while excitedly looking at me to open the gifts and i did. i was so happy Minseo gave me a cute necklace, it has a lil blue diamond and Jungkook gave me my favourite brand's Gucci watch i was beyond happy by both gifts!.

Me:"OMG! guyz i loved your gifts you both always give me my favourite things,I love you both alot!!"i said while hugging both of them and they hugged me back.

Jungkook&Minseo:"We love you too!"they said in unison.

After hugging jungkook left because he had some work to do and not long after i paid for food and i drived back to my home and minseo is with me too because it was a sleepover at my place. We head to mine bedroom and minseo plopped herself on bed like she sell a whole cart of food today. i smiled shaking me head and sat on other side of bed and we started talking about some kdrama.

Me:"Minseo why don't you already confess to Jungkook?.. u like him since grade 5 and we are in high school still you are not telling him?"i asked while staring at her and she got stiff when i said this and replied me after some time.

Minseo"I-I can't Hana w-what if he doesn't feel the same?I can't risk my friendship its too important to me"she said stopping her tears from falling.

Me:"And what if he likes you too Minseo?You have to take a risk. I believe him he won't hurt you. You can't be happy by hiding your feelings towards him for so long. Be a brave girl and confess to him already Minseo"i said while grabbing her hands and caressing them.

Minseo:" I know you are right, i will try my best Hana Thank you"she said hugging me and i hugged her back tightly.

Time passed by us talking and watching kdrama and it was already evening and mom asked me to grab some things for dinner from grocery shop and minseo said she also wanna tag along so here we are at the grocery shop.

At Grocery shop:

Minseo:Flour done! Black pepper done! Honey done! Ahhhh only Pancake mixture is left Hana!" She said while marking on each thing on list we added in trolley and i was putting the things and pushing the trolley, once i came to baking section i called minseo.

Me:"Minseo its here!"i said informing her that pancake mixture is here. But the box was placed very high and i couldn't reach it, i was struggling to get it when suddenly there came a hand and i felt someone's presence behind me and i got stiff there.

By hand i knew its a boy but that thing didn't go unnotice by me which was his green Ring. The flashes of cafe boy came through my mind and that freakin boy was right behind me, he grabbed the box and i slowly turned to look at the boy and i gulped.He is Handsome not to lie. He has sharp jawline dark brown eyes in which i can get lost and i would never want to come back his dark brown soft hairs i want to tou-

Boy:"Excuse me? If you are done checking me out mind taking this box?"he exclaimed half irritated and smirking while waving box infront me to make me come back to my right senses.

After i came back to my senses i was so embarrassed to face him that i wanted the earth to eat me at that instant.

Me:"I-I wasnt checking y-you out!"i said hurriedly and internaly slapping myself for badly stuttering infront of him.

Boy:"Yeah sure you weren't"he scoffs and handed me the box and started walking away.

Me:"Thank you by the way!"i shouted as he was walking away but that handsome jerk didn't even stop to reply me back i rolled my eyes and went to find minseo.

I finally found Minseo who was busy grabbing chocolates i shook my head at her behavior and we head to counter to pay for the things and went back to home. We ate dinner and watched a movie and finally decided to sleep because damn tomm is our school in just a blink of an eye weekend passed already, seriously?!

.......................................

A/N:
Hope you enjoyed it❤
Please Vote, Comment and Share!💜
Thank you!❤