News...

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

Assalamu'Alaykum everyone! I hope you all are well insha'Allah. Well... there's so much to say and share with you guys, I just don't know how to put it into words. These last few months that I've been absent on wattpad have been filled with tests, trials and blessings I've never experienced in my life. Because things were so rough and consuming of my energy, it was hard for me to continue writing. I was really excited to write during the school year though, because I'd be given a lot more time but, we plan, and Allāh plans, and Allāh is the best of planners....

I had a very beautiful relationship with my father, and you can even see it in the way I wrote 'Dawud' the first book. I rekindled the relationship with Jannah and her dad because I always wished it would happen to me in that way, but Subhan'Allah, it was the decree of Allah.

My dad passed away two nights ago.

Please keep my dad in your prayers. May Allah fill his grave with light and make it a place of ease and happiness. May Allah make him of those who are first to enter Jannah. May Allah enter him into the highest level of Jannah and may Allah reunite us with him in Jannah. Please keep my family in your duah. I'm really trying to be strong for everyone but losing a parent is one of the hardest things someone can go through.

I don't know how long it'll take me to recover, probably all my life, but I don't want to stay away from writing. It's like a little world I enter - like my happy place. Hopefully, Allāh allows me to be back on wattpad soon. Insha'Allah.

I love you guys..

Yourmuslimah xx