Chapter 10 ( more madness, lover fight and old Friends)

(Sorry its been awhile since the last update my classes started so it's been hard to have time to do this I'll try to update as soon as I can thank you for being patient with me)

Kakashi

As I keep seeing my father dead body over and over again I felt my mind began to slip into a trance I could do anything about it no matter how much I try I couldn't.

"So tell me copy ninja how was my daughters madness felt she has quite the gift braking people mind it's beautiful don't you think?" I slowly opened my eyes to see pain the leader of the Akatsuki standing in front of me with two hoodie Akatsuki behind him one leaning against the walls and the other playing with throwing knives.

"I've dealt w-with worst." The leader send me a smirk.

"Play tough are we Ha of course I'm not surprised in this you always are a strong one copy ninja darling let's see if his mind can take the full length of Your madness shall we?" The one leaning on the wall stood up and walk towards me.

"With pleasure father." I quickly close my eyes not to look at her way but it didn't work as I felt my mind breaking apart.

"You never learn like I said before once my eyes targets its prey it's to late, Now let's have fun shall we?" I gave out a loud scream as my body felt like it was on fire.

Itachi

As I fix are new bedroom in are new hideout there was a knock on my door I gave out a low hiss as I made my way to the door and opened it. It was my younger brother Sasuke he had a bored look as he pushed his way in my room I send him a glare as he threw himself on my bed.

"And What is it you want foolish little brother?"

" There two of them?" Sigh he taking about my wife and her twin brother.

"You mean the twins hoodie Akatsuki yes there two of them." He send me a look as I leaned against the wall.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"In time you would have seen it for yourself."

"But there two of them so how would I know?"

"Well foolish brother one a female and the others male it's quite notable by looking at there body's don't you think?"

"Anyways I do have one question tho."

"Your going to ask anyways so go ahead speak."

"How did you and Sakura got together?" I gave out a small sigh as I knew he would ask eventually.

"That's a story for another day."

"But I want to kno-" He was cut off by the door opening which made he give out a smile as I saw my wife walking into our room.

"Little Uchiha, Weasels-Kun." I looked to her to see she was almost drained out of chakra I quickly got to her side before she crashed to the ground.

"You need your rest why are you using your energy knowing your with child."

"Itachi you know why I have to-"

" No not anymore I'm banding you from using anymore of your ability and that's an order." She pushed her body away from me.

"It's my job to-" I cut her off as did something I never do. Yell.

"NO!!! And that's finally I'm speaking to your father now I'm telling him your pregnant I will not sit here and watch the woman I love get hurt and drain of her chakra when she should be taking care of her body and resting and I'm not going to argue with you is that clear Sakura!!!!" I growl her name as I looked down at her she she dropped her head and gave me a nod as she grabbed onto my shirt shaking this made me softened as I pulled her to my chest and kissed her head.

"Sigh I sorry blossom I didn't mean to be so hard on you I love you to much to see you get hurt forgive me if I have to be so hard on you." She gave me a slow nod as she buried her head into my chest.

"Stay here and rest, Sasuke watch her I'll be back." She push away from me and send a glare at me.

"I don't need a babysitter."

"Yeah why do I have to watch her she seem more then capable to m-" he shut up as soon as I send a glare his way he sand one back of course but stood quite.

"Weasel-Kun I don't want to-"

"Do as I say your not winning against me this time and that's final." She gave pout and moved away from me and sat down beside My little brother who was still glaring at me. I ignored it at walked to the door turning around one more time to see my blossom glaring at Sasuke I gave a small smile and walked out the room heading to the leaders office well father in-law since he my blossom father.

Sasuke

As I watch my brother leave the room I felt glares coming my way so I turned around giving her a bored look.

" Why are you here exactly why work with us if you are with that snake?" I rolled my eyes and threw myself backwards against the bed closing my eyes before talking.

"You can trust me Sakura."

"And how can I trust someone like you after everything you have done to me you expect me to trust you?"

"I'm sorry." I looked to her too see her eyes widened as I apologizes to her.

"My god Sasuke Uchiha just apologize." I rolled my eyes at her as I flip to my stomach and placed my face in my arms closing my eyes.

"Hey little Uchiha do you think I was weak person as kids?" I opened my eyes to see her laying beside me I moved to my side and wiped the tears from her face.

"Honestly no not really you were the only one in are group to come from a non  clan you were on top of the class and you were always kind hearted it kinda made me piss seeing you able to stand up tall even after being bullied I don't know what happen during the years I was gone but I'm sorry I left you behind you were my bestfriend I and hurt you I'm Sorry." I pulled her to my body and buried my face into her neck and closed my eyes falling asleep to the sound of her breathing.