Chapter 9 ( Fun time over Let the torture begin and surprising turn of events)

Kakashi point of view

My eyes shot open as I felt pain rush through my skin I let out a small screaming sound.

"Ahh!!"

"Oh looking he awake." I focus my vision onto the figures in front of me.

"Oh how the Mighty has fallen haha the great copy ninja of the leaf village it's quite a shame." As I finally got my vision back to normal I saw Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno standing before me of course she head the hoodie covering her but I'm positive that it was her.

"I really do want to kill you but the leader has plans for you leaf village but as of right now let's have some fun shall we Kakashi haha." I walked her eyes changed into a purple color as well as Sasuke eyes already activated into his Sharingan.

"They won't work on me after Itachi Uchiha used his trained my mind it's useless." I send our a smirk to my ex-student.

"Oh but you see you already feel into my trap." I dropped my smirk as the two of them vanished and everything around me began to change.

"Let's see how long will it take into your mind loses it before you crack this shall me fun." That was last thing I heard before I felt my mind being pulled into madness.

Naruto point of view

As I opened my eyes I heard a beeping sound and everything around me was white. The last thing I remember was seeing Sai being taken by a red head My Sai was taken from me and I couldn't do anything about it.

"N-Naruto your awake." I turned my head to see Hinata her eyes were wet.

"Hai." She started to cry as she threw her arms at me I gave out a loud hiss.

"S-Sorry." She pulled from me and help me sit up.

"It's alright it's not your fault what happened after I passed out?" She gave me a sad smile as I grabbed her hands. Hinata she became one of my best friends after Sakura death so it bothers me a lot every time I see her sad or hurt she means a lot to me like Sai does.

"Your the first to wake you been out for a week everyone else is still not awake y-you and Shino got the worst beating after you went down Shino came to my side to protect me but it ended with him g-getting hurt." I watch her turn her head behind her, I followed her eyes to see Shino with a breathing mask on. And wholes all over his body with his bugs going in and out off his body.

"He was worst a week ago his father said his body should regenerate within two weeks N-Naruto I'm sorry they took Sai I try to get him back b-but once I saw Shino m-my body just gave out I-I'm so sorry." She burst into more tears I'm piss of course beyond piss but I know it's not her fault the relationship between her and Shino it's un-breakable they'll drop everything there doing to protect the other it's the same with me and Sai. I gave out a small smile and pulled her into my lap ignoring the pain in my body.

"Shh it's okay it's not your fault it's mine He's my lover and I didn't do my job by protecting him your job right now is to stay by Shino side he needs you mine is to go out there and get Sai back."

"About That were all on lockdown non of us are Allowed to leave the village the hokaga send out a rescue team a few days ago I wanted to go but my father and Shino father both objective against it."

"Ha and you listen to them."

"Sigh it's not that I had much of a choice." She put up her right arm there was a prison bracelet on it.

"They put one on all of us non of us can leave the village ground it prevent it." I looked down on my arm and gave out a growl as I saw a matching one on my arm.

"Well guess I'll have to find a way to get this shit off my arm cause nothing in this world gonna keep me from getting Kakashi and my Sai back and that's a promise!!!"

Sai point of view

As I opened my eyes I saw I was laying on a soft surface as I sat up I gave a hissing sound and grabbed onto my stomach.

"I wouldn't move so fast if I were you." I turned my head to see the hoodie Akatsuki.

"I healed you with my chakra but your body will be sore for a few hours." I gave out a small sigh.

"What am I doing here?" I watch the hoodie Akatsuki walk closer to me as she took of her hood revealing a pink hair green eyes girl I'm not surprised I new who was under it the whole time after all there not one one Hoodie Akatsuki there two.

"Well dear brother father has plans and this was the only to give you the message."

" I see so tell me Sakura what does father have plan now?"

.......................

Yes you heard me I'm the second hoodie Akatsuki

....................

And the name Sai, or should I say Shinto Sai Uzumaki and I'm the spy of the Akatsuki organization I'm the secondary hoodie of the Akatsuki.