Chapter 13 (The Plan)

Sorry guys ik you wait long been busy but hope you guys love this and please follow.

Sasuke

After we ate, we went straight to the spring both I and my brother walked behind Sakura and her brother who decided to wall with us before leaving.

"So Brother have you went to see De yet he been a little grumpy since he found out the mission you been doing at the village."

"He get over it he knows I'm only doing this to get close to The idiot."

"I get that but you know how he gets he can be quite jealous."

"Sigh your right, do you mind if I go see him befor I leave sorry I know I said I go with you to the spring." I hear Sakura giving out a cute laugh.

"No brother not at all go have fun with your husband who knows when you'll be able to." W-wait what??

"Husband!!" I watched them both turn to me they both started laughing at my outburst.

"Yes my husband it's Deidara." My eyes went wide as I hear Sakura giggle.

"Oh sorry you should probably know this since your here now but yes Deidara my husband and my mission at the village is to capture Naruto so I pos as his boyfriend." I new about Naruto like in guys since we were kids but he really is naive he walked into this on his own and it fucking Brilliant.

"Wow that actually Pretty clear so I'm guess your the bait to luring him out the village ain't you?" He gave a nod as Sakura laughed again as my brother spoke.

"Yes it really is isn't it but keep this to yourself only a few know this and we want this plan to work as smooth as possible.

"Yes understood."

...........................

Sai

After the conversation I had with the Uchiha boy I Made my way to Deidara its been awhile since I've seen my husband and I miss him honestly but of course I won't tell his dumb ass or he'll start to get a big head. I gave a smile as I pushed opened the door to our room to see him laying on the bed all Spread out I gave out a laugh as I entered the room closing the door behin and began to strip off my stuff as I slow walked over to him he quickly sat up pulling out his knives I smiled once his eye landed on me.

"Hey."

"S-shino?" I wrapped my arms around his neck he quicky wrapped his arms around me.

"When did you get back arnt' you souppose to be with the leaf?"

"Those New team mate attack me so here I am."

" I see well that's good atleast now I can see you I missed you my love." I gave a smile as he pushed me down to the bed.

"I came to see you before I had to leave with my brother on a mission." He gave a sad look.

"I know but hopefully this is almost over I think I want to adop a kid what do you think?"

"I think that's a wonderful idea love I like that." I gave a smile.

"Really!!?" He gave me a smile and nod.

"Yes now shut up so I can show you how much I missed you."

..................................

Itachi

As I sat with my back against the wall in the spring Sakura was curntly trying to pull my brother in the water as he try to swim away from her I sta quiet as I watch the two. I study sasuke movements I realized two thing one he did have feelings for her but won't ever cross any lines of betrayal and two he would protect her at any means necessary and that's all I needed to know because there no telling what will happen once we go to war.

.............................

Naruto

"Are you sure this will work?"

"Yes but one of us would have to stay behind if it off for more then a second then they will know."

"I-I'll stay if both my father and Shino father realize I'm missing they would know. If anyone thinks your missing they'll just think you went off to train with the boys."

"Hinata right But some sould stay behind if all of go missing it wont be good they would know something up."

"Neji I think you Naruto, shikamaru, Kiba, choji,Tenten and Ino should go." I look to Lee.

"Your not coming?" Lee shocked his head no.

"I'd be useless they just took my case off
Arm still not in good condition." I have him a nod.

"Got it so that's the plan we leave tonight and till then start gathering supplies in the meantime. And remember we won't back down till we get them back." I looked to everyone to see they all understood now this was it at night we leave and I'm not planning on coming back until I get both my boyfriend and Sensei back and that's a promise.

Let do this

To be continued..................