chapter 14 (What Their Hearts Desired)

So I gave you guys two updates back to back since it's been a while hope you guys like it and please follow 😊

Itachi

"Weasle-kun is everything fine you were quite in the spring?" I looked up from my book to see Sakura sitting on the bed brushing her long pink hair I gave a small frown but said nothing as i continue my book.

"Weasle-kun?" I felt soft hand on my face I closed my eyes smiling to her touch.

"Hn."

"What's wrong love?" I placed my book down on my desk and pulled her into my lap and placed my hand on her stomach.

"I'm as fine as I can be."

"Sigh don't I know what's on your mind right now don't." I gave a smile leave it to her to figure it out.

"I know its just that I don't want to feel like I'm the one in control of you but when I see you with him I feel like I should step back and I don't like that." She gave out a cute laugh.

"Itachi your my husband I love you and only you remember that I mean after all I'm carrying your child silly."

"I know guess I'm just being ridiculous."

"No I get it I understand as well but don't worry I'll always belong to you, well until the babies born that it." I gave out a low laugh.

"Are you tired?"

"A little but I don't want to move from you your comfortable." I gave out another laugh as I grabbed the blanket in my bottom drawer of my desk and placed it over her pulling her closer to me as I grabbed my book.

"Sakura I love you."

"I love you too Weasle-kun." My book dropped from my hand as I felt her pull me down into a deep kiss, It made me smile as I deeping the kiss pulling her closer to me causing her to moan a little I smirked to that as I lift her up bring her over to the bed placing her on it without ever having our lips a part.

...................

Sai

After I left my husband I was more relaxed knowing that this will soon be over and I will soon be able to start a family with him, let's just hope this works but knowing That idiot he will come after me to safe me and when it happens that's the moment we'll capture him and make him pay make them all pay for hurting my sister, there was once a time were she was happy with them but after The little Uchiha boy left they all started to blame her as if it was her fault the caused her so much pain especially Him NARUTO he was supposed to be her bestfriend someone she can trust but he was the one to hurt her the most and when the time comes I will be glad to end him but for now I have to play the helpless boyfriend who need saving ugh it's pathetic but I will do anything to see my sister smile again with no worries.

"Brother You ready?" I looked up to my older brother to see him giving me a concerned look. I gave a smile under my mask.

"Nope but what else can I do." He gave out a laugh.

"Yeah you sound fine here this will mask your sent so when we leave they can't track you back here." I gave a nod as I took off my clothes putting back the leaf village once back on that still held blood on it and placed the Cloak on me it was designed for only our family so if someone else used it it wouldn't work I then took off both my wedding ring and the Akatsuki ring sealing them in my sketchbook only I had access too then gave my brother the look before speaking.

"Do it it has to seem like I've been help against my will." He gave a nod as took his knife and began to leave wounds on me after he was done we left the plan was I pretend to escape and wonder off till someone finds me and knowing Naruto he would be the one to fall in the trap.

....................

Naruto

It was now night fall and the plains had changed Neji was only able to get both mine and his off due to the adult check on us on stop the only understood so it will be just me and Neji after Sakura death he took it the most he even ended things with Tenten saying it was to much to handle and he regrets everything he ever done and if I'm being honest I blame all of us we all hurt her and I regret not being able to apologize to her hopefully in the after life I will but until then I have to protect those I love even if it means I die trying.

"Alright I think we have everything we need ready?" I gave a nod to Neji as I looked away from the village and out to the forest Infront of us.

"Let's bring them home."

To be continued...........