Chapter 31: doctor doctor

Perrie's POV
We're currently hiding out in a hotel. Us girls are undercover at the store currently getting groceries. Thankfully we're currently checking out and haven't been noticed yet.

Surprisingly there also no cops. We didn't see any on the way here nor have we seen any since. We're now done and heading to the car. We all head out one at a time so it isn't too obvious who we are. I am the last for some reason to head to the car. As I am walking I see out of the corner of my eye a young child approaching me. I gulp and he pulls on my shirt. I look down at him and he looks a bit frightened.

"Have you seen my mum?" He cries out and my heart drops. Awe he's just lost I hold his hand in mine and look around for a mum running around. When I see another women looking probably for a child frantically. I walk towards her and the kid yell out to her. "Mummy!!" As we get out of the way of cars I let go of his hand once I know he is safe from cars.

He runs into her arms and they both cry. Her out of relief and him out of joy for seeing his mum again. She thanks me a lot and I turn on my American accent to cover who I actually am. As we part ways I quickly walk back to the car and let out a huge breath I didn't know I was holding in. Know how I am probably not going to talk about it Jesy starts the van and heads towards the hotel.

"So while we were gone, the boys found out that Lucy has a bit of memory lost so we can't do anything to make her remember just yet." Jade starts. I give them a are you serious look.

"You are kidding me right? She's probably faking!" I speak up not trusting the girl.

"They really don't think she is because she was completely fan girl-in over the boys but then had a huge migraine and willingly took medicine and melatonin from Liam while letting Niall carry her to her bed." Jade reads off of her phone

"But is memory loss a side effect of the tranquilizer we gave her?" Leigh asks and Jesy nods

"I do remember reading that when given too much in one dose it could cause headaches and memory loss and it could be permanent but most likely not." Jesy says speaking up. I nod and look up to the top of the hotel we're staying at. As we pull into the back of the parking garage and get out of the minivan we paid a family 1mil for and gave them free tickets to our next concert we locked the car and head upstairs with all the groceries in the secret back elevator for only the penthouse. Jesy uses her empty hand to enter the unlock code and we head inside to see the boys sitting on the couch. Once they see us they immediately help us by taking all the bags. Zayn takes my bags while kissing me on the lips.

"So where is Lucy?" Jade asks

"Upstairs sleeping in your room" Niall answers. Jade nods

"And you guys are sure she is sleeping?" I asked

"Babe you don't trust us?" Zayn asks while wrapping his arms around me and pulling me closer to him. I shrug my shoulders and giggle.

"Maybe, what did you guys give her to make her sleep?" I ask and Liam brings me two bottles one being for migraines and another was Tylenol PM. "Sorry Z I should have never doubted you" I smile innocently up at him. He rolls his eyes and kisses me while squeezing my ass hard. Next thing we know there are pillows being thrown at us. We pull away laughing.

"What is our next steps? I'm sure Mackenzie has told the cops everything. Even about Lucy" I speak up.

"Well... this might seem a bit crazy but we could try to erase all memories of us from Mackenzie, Demi and Max's mind." My jaw almost falls to the ground at Louis insanely stupid plan.

"And how do you suppose we do that?" Liam asks

"Let just say I know a doctor who is in town and she specializes in memory loss and regain. She is the number 1 neurosurgeon in the USA. We could have her take their memory of us away and tell them whatever we want." He answers