Where am I? Whats going on?

I wake up, and I have the worst headache ever. Where am I? I look around and see four women. They don't notice I am awake, yet I don't know what they look like. We are in the van. I try to move without them hearing me, but when I try to move my legs, I accidentally hit the girl with blonde hair 'shit,' I think to myself.

"Girls, she's awake," the blond girl turns back with a big smirk on her face and says with a thick British accent.

"Where am I? Who are you, people? Why did you take me? What did you stick me with? why can't I-" I got cut off by another girl with dark brown hair. From what I could tell, she also had a broad British accent.

"Shut up!" she yelled. I stayed silent, didn't know what we were capable of doing.

"We kidnapped you, we are Little Mix, we took you because you were dumb enough to be walking by yourself at 11 at night, and we stuck you with a sleeping needle, and you can't move your body because the sleeping needle paralyzes you for 4 hours. Is that all you want to know?" the girl with blonde hair answered.

"No, who's the little mix?" I asked. They all stared at me except the one who was driving, and she hadn't said anything at all.

"Okay, well, we are Little Mix. I am Perrie, that's Jesy, the one next to you, Leigh-Anne is the driving, and this is Jade any more questions?" she asked, sounding a bit annoyed.

"Yes," I said

"When do I get to leave?" they should have seen this question coming, and I mean, it's an obvious question.

"NEVER" They all yell at the same time. Well, shit, I have to find a way to escape, and I need to get away from these crazy people. I am ripped from my thoughts when the van comes to a stop. I slid across the floor and hit Perrie, and I think her name was, well, whatever I want out of here.

"Let's go. We're here!" Leigh-Anne said I was going to fight them, but I couldn't because of the stupid sleeping needle

"No, please just take me home," I beg.

"This is your new home!" Jesy screamed in my ear while throwing me over her shoulder and carrying me inside what I am guessing was their house. It was a long walk up the driveway, and I started to get tired and drifted off to sleep.