Chapter 13

JESY'S POV

Mack ran in the loo and locked the door.

"Mack please let us in!" we all scream
No answer

"Mackenzie if you don't open this door right now, I will kick it down you pick!" I say threw the door. I hear shuffling around, but the door doesn't open. I start kicking the door. After the second kick the door fly's open but Mack is nowhere in sight. Shit no let's does not jump to conclusions I open the cabinets nothing! shit! I turn to the girls, and they are already running out of the room and out the front. I go after them to help look.

LEIGH-ANNE'S POV

We all spread out while looking for that little Brat and since she had a head start its going to be really had to find her, she could have already gotten a taxi to the AirPort what are we going to do augh! this girl just never gives up. I could care less about what happens to her, but I don't want her to ruin our reputation if she did that, I would kill her before she could say sorry. I will do anything for her dad to be our bodyguard! ANYTHING!

PERRIE'S POV

why does she keep running? I wish she could just see that all I want is a little sister I never had yeah, I want her dad to be our bodyguard, but she comes before anything. Kidnapping her was stupid

JADE'S POV

Why can't she's just seen that we all love her and want to love her like a sister well maybe not all it was Leigh that got us into this mess if we never let her talk us into kidnapping Mackenzie we wouldn't be in this mess. Ugh it's all her fault she said if we didn't help her, she would quit Little Mix and of course we couldn't let her do that we need her and love her like a sister. We had Zayn and the rest of the boys of 1D come back with us to help if Mack ran again.

MACKENZIE'S POV

Just keep running don't stop they are nowhere around you. Maybe I can stop and go into a store just to take a rest I stop and walk into a gas station what the girls don't know is I have money with me I hide it in the bathroom because I had a feeling I would be back. I went in and bought 3 waters, a few snacks a backpack, some gum, and a phone then left I started running again not trusting anyone around me. I see a police station and start running towards it but stop right in my track I get this huge cramp in my side. Come on Mackenzie you can do this just like in a lacrosse game you don't want to let your teammates down. I should have bought Advil dammit.

Two more steps. Finally.

"Help please someone?"

"Hey sweetheart what can I help you with?" The policewomen asked

"I-I-I got on the wrong plane I need to get back to LA in The USA please help me." I lied not wanting to get the girls in trouble

"Okay love follow me do you have any money?"

"Yes, I do."

"Okay I can take you to the AirPort." she told me

"Thank you so much." I thanked her

"You're so Welcome what's your name?" she asked

What do I say what if they know I'm missing oh well "My name is Mackenzie."?

"Okay well Mackenzie lets go." I got in her car and right when I got in, I saw Leigh-Anne run to the police station