Chapter 27: The end?

Louis' POV:

Zayn is going to be so pissed that Lucy lied about knowing Mackenzie. Wait till I tell him! I take out my phone and take a picture of the secret room with Mackenzie in it. "Zayn look what I found. She is here somewhere but now we have a problem because who knows what Mackenzie told Lucy. We need to have a meeting with the girls." I hit send and wait for him to respond. He reads the text and says to shut off the cameras. I shut off the cameras and as soon as I do I walk back out to the counter to see the boys walking back in. I look through the door to behind the counter and I see Lucy sitting on the floor hugging her knees and rocking back and forth. I look at Zayn and he smirks at me.

"hey Lucy? Can you check me out I need a few more things that we forgot to grab." he says and she just sits there for a minute and wipes her face then stands up

"umm yeah of course how can I help you?" she avoids eye contact

"do you have any more tea? the dispenser is empty" he asks and she nods

"there are packets and next to the hot water and cups" she says not leaving behind the counter.

"I know you lied to me love" he says walking around the store and she clearly gets flustered and defensive

"I am so sorry Zayn but I have no idea what you are talking about. How did I lie to you and why would I lie to one of my idols?" she says and looks up at him with a confused look

"come on now love here we go again. Now I want you to please tell me where the girl is! We know she is here" he walks back to the counter and I walk up next to him he grabs his phone out of his pocket and pulls up the picture of Mackenzie in the hidden room "you know to me this looks like the girl we came in here asking you about and you said you had never seen her" she puts both hands on the counter and leans to get a closer look.

"Zayn I honestly have no idea where that is or who that girl is. Now you can either get out of my gas station or I am going to call the police" she goes to where her phone had recently been.

"Hello Lucy looking for this?" Harry holds up a purple sparkly phone

"How did you get that?" she backs up from the counter and reaches behind her

"don't move Lucy" Harry points his tranquilizer gun at her and she drops whatever she had behind her back and puts her hands up.

"please don't I promise I really don't know but I will help you find her if you need me too" I laugh and roll my eyes I look at the door and see the girls walking in.

"Now Lucy I have one more question for you. Do you know who my girlfriend is?" Zayn asks

LUCY'S POV

Do I know who his girlfriend is? Really? Is he actually asking me this right now? Of course I am such a huge fan of Perrie and the rest of Little Mix. I would do whatever they wanted if-... wait no I won't they are pointing a gun at me right now don't listen to them they won't actually give you anything.

"well duh what kind of former fan would I have been if I didn't know who the biggest girl band in the world was? Also, does your girlfriend know that you kidnapped a 16 year old girl?" I ask because if she doesn't I can't wait to tweet her and let the whole world know about the actually horrible people that they are. Now I see why Mackenzie was so scared I will never tell them where she is. He scoffs and looks at the door.

"why don't you ask her yourself, here she comes now." he smirks and the lovely and beautiful women of Little Mix walk in. You have got to be kidding me now not only is One Direction standing in front of me pointing some kind of gun at me but now I have little mix. I must be dreaming. I take one step b closer just to make sure my eyes aren't playing games on me.