Chapter 24: Please Believe Me

Mackenzie's POV

I start to wake and it doesn't feel like I'm in a bed anymore it feels like someone is carrying. Oh shit I'm dead. I open my eyes and see a curly haired man holding me. I automatically realize that It's Harry and I look around to see the angry faces of little mix and one direction well mostly Louis. I jump out of Harry's arms only to be grabbed by Jade. I start to freak out. I try to get out of her grip but she only grips tighter. I don't stop squirming and Jade looks at Perrie and she starts digging through her purse and pulls out a needle.

" Mackenzie if you don't stop I am going to have to put you to sleep and you know we hate doing that. " she smirks and I accidentally elbow Jade in the face and she lets go to hold her nose. I take that as my chance to run for the door I quickly open the door slamming it behind me and jump in to the jeep again and put it in reverse and I lock the doors. I press the gas once I see everyone running out to stop me and I crash into a car behind me quickly put the car in drive and drive through the yard to get to the road almost hitting someone. Oops I keep driving and soon see the van I hit in the drive way driving really fast behind me almost catching up so, I go faster until I lose them which takes at least 15mins I turn onto another road only to almost crash into the van I thought I had lost.

They turn around and start following me once again. Fuck I'm going to die. I park behind an alley way and run in the back entrance of a restaurant and hide in the kitchen behind a shelf. I hear the door open and see the boys walk in and let me tell you Louis look even more pissed off than before. They started asking people if they saw me come in and everyone said no. I accidentally drop the keys and pick them up and when I stood back up the guys were gone. I took a breath of relief and turned around to leave only to run into Louis.

I gulp and go to run and he grabs me. "Help!!! Someone please help-" he put a hand quickly over my mouth and he carried me outside. He gripped me tighter in attempt to get me to stop squirming. Once outside he put me down harshly. In front of the van and behind the jeep I was driving.

"Do you see what you did to my NEW jeep!!" He yelled in my face and pointed to the dent in the bumper and the spare tire barely hanging on. I back up into the van looking down at my feet. Not answering and he slams his fist down on the hood of the van making me jump.

"You don't even have your license don't fucking touch cars if you aren't legally allowed to drive you could have injured yourself or someone else " he said I nod not looking up

"Like you would care if I got hurt" I whispered

"I would you are not just a random person you have a family that would miss you. The girls of little mix are in charge of you they care so much about you and if you were to get hurt under their care Demi and your father would have their heads on sticks! Now get in the jeep and give me the keys please" I laugh to myself and handed him the keys and get in the jeep sitting next to Harry and Perrie. Perrie buckles me in then starts texting Jade saying to head back to their house and to follow them.

"You know what I think is funny" I said and Perrie looks at me

"And what would that be" she says

"That Louis thinks that you guy care about me" I laugh "the only thing you ass holes care about is getting my father to be your bodyguard and guess what that will never happen because I will tell him everything" I pause and Perrie set her phone in her lap to say something

"You little brat I'm sure your father is already thinking about being our bodyguard because Demi has raved about how we are helping his sick and stupid daughter get help." She smirks and while she was going on her stupid rant I silently and carefully took her phone from her lap and put it in my boot acting like I had and itch put my head on my knees looking out the front windshield letting her think she won that argument.

"Awe poor Mack is sad because she knows I'm right and that daddy doesn't care about you anymore" okay that one hurt but I just ignored her

Jesy's POV:

We got Mackenzie back and she was currently in Louis car arguing with Perrie and by the looks of it Mackenzie lost. I smirked to myself as Mackenzie puts her head on her knees giving up. Wise choice.

-----------------25 minutes later----------------

We finally pull into our drive way and Leigh parks behind Louis since it looks like someone else was parked in the drive way as well. I get out with a sleeping needle and walk to the jeep handing it to Perrie in case Mack tries anything. Once we all get up to the door Demi gets out of the other car that was in the drive way.

"DEMI!!" Mackenzie yells in excitement and runs over to her and they hug for a few minutes before we go inside and we all sit on the couches.

Demi's POV

I got a call from the girls saying Mackenzie had ran away. I can't believe she did that. I mean I get her past with them but they're sorry and she needs to just get over it I trust them and that they will help her with her eating disorder

I called my driver and Max since her dad was off on a trip and we headed to airport. I was going to talk to Mack and the girls.

-----------------after plane trip------------------
Once we landed Max and I left to the girls house. While we were in the car we saw a silver jeep fly by us with a black van following not too far behind. The spare tire on the jeep was almost falling off. After about 15 minutes we arrived at the girls house. I texted the girls but never got a reply. I set my phone down and as soon as I did the same jeep and van from earlier pulled into the drive way. Louis Tomlinson gets out of the driver's seat not looking very happy and pushes his seat back and Harry, Mackenzie, and Perrie get out of the back. Mackenzie runs over to me and hugs me. I hug her back and we all go inside.

"Demi can I please come home with you" she begs quietly and I just give her a 'we'll talk about it look' and continued walking inside and into the living room. Everyone sat down on the couch. Mack sitting next to me.

"So let's start off with why did you runaway?" Leigh-Anne asked softly and Mack didn't answer she just looked down at her hands and shrugged I grabbed her hand and pulled her up

"Let me have a quick talk with her we'll be back" I say and I walk out of the room with her

"What's going on Mack? I need you to talk to us okay. They aren't going to hurt you I promise I wouldn't let you stay if I didn't trust them okay?" She nods and we head back into the living room.

"Is everything alright?" Perrie asks looking at us and I nod "then we shall continue"
I gently squeeze M's hand and she starts to talk.

Perrie's POV:

"I ran away because I was scared and overwhelmed when I came down stairs so I was just going to go for a walk but then I saw a random set of keys I grabbed them and went for a ride in the jeep that by the way I had no idea was yours Louis and I am really sorry about your jeep and I got tired so I hit the home button on your gps and went to take a small nap because I didn't know how to get back here." She paused giving Louis an apologetic look and then continued. "When I woke up I wasn't in the bed I fell asleep in. I woke up in Harry's arms now you can't tell me you wouldn't freak out especially after being kidnapped by you guys and you pulled out those stupid needles that had whatever puts people to sleep in it and that freaked me out even more so I elbowed Jade in the nose to get away it work." Fuck she mentioned the needles and Demi's eyes just widened pulling Mackenzie closer to her and she looks up at Demi

"Demi they lied to you I don't have an eating disorder they didn't feed me when they kidnapped me they kept me locked up only letting me out when we had to go to their rehearsals or something" fuck she's telling the full truth we need to stop her I look towards Jesy and she gets up . "Everyone they know is in on it their hairstyle Arron, the back dancers, management these idiots" she points to the guys of One Direction "Everyone Demi please help me I can't stay here."

"Goodnight Demi" Jesy says as she goes to put a cloth over her mouth and nose her body guard grabs Jesy using the cloth on her instead of Demi. Fuck we all stand up and I grab Mackenzie.

"Come near us and I will kill her!" I say holding a knife to her neck