Escape Time!

I wake up on a king size bed I have no idea where I am, but I am terrified. I get out of the bed only to fall and see that I am tied to the bed by my waist all of the sudden I hear people running up the stairs I jump back in the bed and act like I am sleeping. Footsteps can be heard filing into the room, I squeeze my eyes shut tightly in fear of what will happen if I open them. Someone leans down next to my ear. Their hot breath sending shivers down my body as they start to whisper.

"We know you aren't asleep" one of the girls say not sure what one I am too scared to look I am really scared of Perrie and Jesy they're really intense I mean if Jesy's stares could kill I would have been dead a long time ago, and if a tone of someone's voice could kill you Jade and Perrie would have killed me the first time they spoke to me

"Hello, stop faking or no dinner." What they don't know is I don't always eat so I will be fine then I feel myself being ripped to the floor with the blankets um ouch

"OUCH what do you want?" I say in a fake sleepy voice

"Get up and follow us" ah shit I am scared

"Good you should be!" Perrie says

"Wait did I say that out loud?" I asked

"Yes, you did" Jade said. Shit I need to get out of here

"We need to set some rules. "Leigh-Anne said. I am never getting out of here if they are going to be around me 24/7, they will have to end up gaining my trust, right?

"Okay rules

1. You listen to all of us

2. No back talk

3. If we take you out in public no tell anyone we kidnapped you, you are Perrie's cousin from the US

4. Absolutely no trying to escape we will always find you." Jesy said

"Wait what about my family my friends I have to go home please!" I cried trying to cry my way out of this mess

"Sorry Love crying won't help your way out of this" Jesy and Jade said at the same time. I need to think of a plan oh I got it! If they put me in the same room from earlier there was a bunch of windows I can just jump out and run until I know I am safe.

"do you understand what will happen if you try to escape?" Perrie asked. Wait they were talking to me? I just nod my head because I have no idea what they said.

"Okay can I got back to sleep now please?" I ask

"Yes, follow me" Perrie said I followed her for about 10minutes until I got tired and stopped

"Where are we going?" I asked

"to my room you will be sharing with me." she said

"Wait why" I ask not wanting to know the answer was why would they make me share a room with her she scares the shit of me just great now how am I going to escape?

"Because we don't want to tie you up at night and we also don't want you escaping so we all decided you would be staying in my room because I am the strongest, fastest, and I am not afraid to hit you if you try to escape now lay down and go to sleep, I will be up to go to sleep soon the windows all have locks and alarms on them so if you try anything we will know!" Perrie said with a smirk looking at me while leaving the room. She finally left I look for a way to escape I see a pad key for the alarm I type in a bunch of things that I thought I could be but none of them worked then I thought of the most obvious thing 'little mix' I typed it in and it work then went to her bathroom and found a bobbie pin and picked the lock I looked back to make sure no one was in here then grabbed a blanket off of her bed because I didn't know where I was and how long it would take me to get home. And with that jumped out and land on my feet without getting hurt. I grab the blanket and run without looking back and keep running until I can't run anymore.