Little Mix Kidnaped Me!

Hello, my name is Mackenzie! I am 15 years old. My life is pretty good friends and family that love me, my mom is the worldwide owner of Bath & Body Works, and my dad is a bodyguard for famous people like Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Taylor Swift, so on and so forth.

Mackenzie's POV

*beep beep*

Ugh, school. I get up and go turn off my alarm, then start getting ready for school. I can't wait to see my friend Grace today. It's her birthday! I am throwing her a surprise party tonight, and she is so clueless. I go to my closet and pick out my skinny black jeans, a teal shirt, and a black leather jacket that Demi Lovato gave me for my birthday last year. I love it. I wear it all the time and my black studded combats to tie it all together. Once I was done getting ready, I went to the bus stop skipping breakfast. I don't eat much; it was a lot worst last year until my dad started being a bodyguard for Demi, so I got to hang out with her a lot, and she helped me through a lot. I got on the bus and sat next to my friend Grace. I act like I forgot her birthday.

"Hey," I say.

"Hey," Grace says with a big smile on her face.

"What's up," I ask, acting clueless her smile fades.

"Not much, just on my way to school. How about you" she asks. With a smirk on her face, I giggle.

"Same, you should know. I mean, I am sitting right next to you, duh," I say sarcastically.

End of the day

"Hey Grace, want to hang out and go to the olive garden?" I asked that's we are having her surprise party; she still has no clue and thinks I forgot about it.

"Yeah, sure," she says.

"Okay, let's go," I say, pulling her out of the school, and we walk to the olive garden.

"SURPRISEEEEE" Everyone yells when we walk in. Grace's face was priceless; she turned around to me with a massive smile on her face.

"I thought, but you, I am so confused I thought you forgot my birthday?" she says, actually getting confused.

" You are my best friend. I will never forget your birthday," I say, pulling her into a hug.

"Thank you so much."

1 hour later

"Cake and present time!" I yell after we sing; Grace opens all of her presents and thanks, everyone.

"My turn," I yell, "so you know how much you love Selena Gomez."

"Yes!!" Grace yells.

"Well..." Then Selena walks up behind her and hugs her Grace screams I laugh.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," she yells while hugging me.

"Your welcome, only the best for my best friend. Oh yeah, and you are spending a week with Selena. My dad set it up for you since your my best friend," I whispered in her ear because nobody knows what my dad does for a job; I keep it a secret because I don't want people to take advantage of me get to my dad and famous people.

"Yayyyyy thank you so much!!!!!!" she screams in my ear.

"Okay, ouch," I laughed

4 hours later

"Bye guys, see you tomorrow, and bye Grace; I hope you had a great birthday and have a wonderful week with Selena!" I say, hugging her and walking home. I live like 15-20 minutes away from Olive Garden. Do you ever feel that someone is following you, but when you look back, no one is there? Yeah, I have that feeling right now. I start to walk fast. I turn my head around to see if anyone is behind me, and I see a big black van driving slowly behind me. I go to sprint home, but I run into something or at least I thought it was something, but I was wrong it was a someone it was a tall woman I quickly stand up.

"I am so sorry I didn't see you there," I say, kind of scared she doesn't say anything. I go to walk around her, but she walks in front of my I feel something prick my arm, and I start to get dizzy.

"Ouch, what was that?" I manage to get out before the darkness takes over my body.