Chapter 22 New home for a while.

Jesy's Pov

Mack slept the whole way to the airport. We're now all on the plane we dropped Harry off at his hotel. I'm scared that she doesn't fully trust us, but I might just be over thinking this. I really hope everything goes good.

Mack's POV

You know I'm actually kind of excited that I'm staying with the girls for my "recovery" because I think that It'll be a lot easier to get out of eating then if I was with Demi. None of these girls have been through it like Demi has. So maybe I can just find a way to get them not to watch me so intently. Let's hope this works out and that Demi isn't telling them what to be looking for because if she is I'll need to find out a new plan. I smile to myself and then lay my head on Jesy's shoulder since they still think I'm asleep because they carried me to the car and everything.

Once we get into the car I continue acting like I'm asleep to hear what they are thinking and what they're going to do when we get back to their house or as they say here in England back to their 'flat' who calls it a flat that doesn't even make sense ugh but that's not the point.

Perrie's POV

Jesy carries Mack to the car since she was sleeping.

"Girls I think we should call Zayn and the other guys and let him know what's going on with Mackenzie since you know they are kind of in this mess with us and Harry needs to apologize to her." I said they all nod and I call Harry and tell him to meet us at our flat.

Harry's POV

I was just getting out of the shower when I get a call Perrie I sure hope she doesn't want help with that stupid brat that slapped me then got me slapped harder by Freaking Demi Lovato.

I answer the my cellular device and she tells me that she need me and the other guys to meet them at their flat after we unpack from our last trip to America.

If this trip to see this little child gets me slapped again I swear I'm moving to Ireland with Niall. Maybe I don't think I know how to golf and would rather not get frowned upon by his family or everyone in Ireland.

Once the lads and I all unpack we get into Louis car and head over to the girls house.

Mack's POV

I cannot believe that they are going to tell Harry and the rest of the idiots what is going on in my life I mean that's just wrong butting into my personal life like that its rude and I won't stick around to watch it happen.

While they are talking about me I'm going to sneak out quietly and take one of their cars it's a good thing Demi thought me to drive. I just need to get away from everyone for a while. I'm getting over whelmed. I need a little space.

I yawn quietly and nobody notices and I actually fall asleep.

————————————————————————

About 30 mins later still Mack's POV

————————————————————————
I wake up in what looks to maybe Jade's room I get up quietly. Remembering my plan to get out for a while. I got to Jade's closet and grab a pair of sweat pants and a sweat shirt and tennis shoes and quietly head down stairs after changing. I hear the girls and the guys of One Direction all talking about my issues in the living room I look around for someone's car keys and I find some right by the front door I think they might be one of the guys because the girls hang their keys in a hidden place I figured that out when I was trying to escape once but anyways I take them and walk out of their 'flat' and walk to the nice silver jeep in the drive way and unlock the door that would usually be the driver side and realize it's the passenger side but I get in anyways and just crawl over to the other side. This is a lot different from cars in the US I hope it's the same rules other than driving on the opposite side of the road. I turn the key and the car roars to live I lock the doors just to make myself feel safe. I find a gps in the cubby of the car and turn it on hitting home knowing it's not my home but one directions home but I have the key and no one is at their house so why not. I put the car in reverse and back out slowly following the gps and notice driving in England isn't as hard as I thought it would be.

I wonder how long it'll be till they noti- I am cut off from my thoughts when my phone starts to ring I pull up to a stop light and answer the call forgetting to look at the caller I.D

"Hello?" I answer

"Hi sweetie how's it going in? Is everything okay?" Its Demi I can already tell what do I say

"Everything's good we're on our way to see one direction hurray" I fake giggle.

"Alright well just wanted to check up on you. I'll call you and the girls tomorrow to see how dinner with the boys went!" She said and I groaned in my head just at the thought of food "okay bye Dems love you"

"Bye Mack love you have fun and be good please let them help you" after that she hangs up and I began driving again once the light turns green and I get another call this time I look at caller id and notice it's the girls. Shit. I'm in so much trouble. I decided to ignore the call.

Once I arrive to their house I let myself in and go straight up to find a bed to sleep in and relax.

Louis's POV

I can't believe the girls they have such amazing hearts. They are helping this little girl get over an eating disorder. I notice I left my phone in my car.

"Girls it's amazing how much love you girl have for just one girl. Helping her with a really big issue it's just amazing" Niall say and we all nod in agreement and I stand up

"I'll be right back I forgot my phone in me car as Niall would say it" I say and everyone but Niall laughs. I walk towards the front door to where I left my keys and notice they're gone. I quickly look outside noticing my car is gone also. FUCK. Not my jeep I just bought it I swear if that little girl crashes it I'm going to kill her. Literally

I ran back to everyone "she took my car!!!" I scream