The truth

"The real reason he said no was because of me he was worried about me because I didn't know who you guys were and celebrity's seem to get mad at times when their bodyguards kid doesn't know who they are or don't like them" I told the

"So, it's your fault" Perrie said lunging herself at me. My chair fell over, and she started punching me Jesy and Jade pulled Perrie off of me. Damn that girl can hit for being a prissy little British bitch. Leigh-Anne pulled my chair back up and I can feel blood running down my face.

"Okay ouch and you didn't let me finish. My Dad asked me if I knew who you guys were and I said no and so he turned you guys down but later that night I went on my laptop and went on Groove Shark and listen to all of your songs and I loved you guys and I downloaded all of your songs on my phone I was going to tell my Dad that I liked you guys the next day after I got home from my friends surprise that I put together for her but I didn't get the chance to tell him because you guys kidnapped me. So, he only turned you guys down because he wanted to keep me safe."

"Well, we don't know if you are lying just to get out of here, so you are going to stay with for one year and if your dad is still not our bodyguard by then, you are never leaving!" leigh-Anne said putting a wet towel to my nose.

"Okay fine, but can you keep Perrie under control and untie me please?" I ask

"Yeah, we made her go upstairs so you are good just for today stay away from her and let her calm down." She told me. no problem there she hates me.

"Where am I sleeping?"

"Well, you were staying with Perrie but since she attacked you, we changed that, so you are staying with me." Jesy told me. great just great she's worst then Perrie.