Chapter 12

Thanks for reading and commenting and also voting. It means a lot.
:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:

The lies that I fear the most are the ones close enough to the truth to pass under the radar, or else the ones that are so big you'd never dream a person could make something like that up. The half-truths lead you away from trust. The big ones are shock, they just root you in fear so your primal brains starts doing the thinking. Once you're in survival mode there's a muzzle on your higher thinking, charity and cooperation become whispers among the anxious screams.  In the end of the day truths will come creeping back at you and the person that were been lied at will mistrust you.

"Baekhyun..." So Ye said with a surprise expression on her face.

"So Ye" he said also puzzled.

My eyes widen as I looked at what was happening at the moment,I could see that they were shook. I was too. How am I going to explain this?

They stared at each other. The atmosphere became much intense than usual. It became thicker and all I can see tension between these too.

"So Ye... whose at the door?" mom said shouting at her from the kitchen cooking for dinner that we will be having  later.

" Eun Ji and her friend "So Ye replied loudly.

She let us in. she glared at me. I think I have some explaining to do. As we were getting in she pulled me to the side. She wanted to talk to me about this. I just gulped.

"Unnie ...why is he here? "She said while crossing her arms with an angry face.

"Well...well...how I say this... we were paired together for the project nothing else" I replied nervously.

"Really" she said with a soft tone this time.

"Yes "I said back. I know I didn't say anything about him being my fake boyfriend. I said a part of the truth a half-truth as you can say.

" Why are you here?... Aren't you supposed to be in broading school"I asked her.

"Yes... but I have two days off and plus your brithday is tommorow" She replied.

"Oh OK" I replied.

How can I forget about my own brithday. I will be 17 tommorow. Maybe because of all of this stuff In my head the thought of my brithday just slipped out of my mind.

We went back to the living room. I see that Baekhyun was just sitting on the couch . He was just kept his mouth shot the entire time. I gesture my sister so that I could be alone with him and talked about this situation. But first I need to think of a plan to be convincing or I should tell the truth to him right. I think it's the right thing to tell the truth to him, but not all of it. Yes another half-truth. Think of it as sweets lies as you can say.

I sat beside him. He just gets his book out of his bag and said" Let's start shall we".

He really wants to avoid about what just happened. I took my book out too and said" Baek I haven't been completely honest to you...sorry" and I look at him.

He begins to stare at me and listen to what I'm trying to say. Oh No now his starring at me. Great now I'm feeling nervous . I could feel my hands were shaking.

"Go on" he said.

" You see ... you know that I have a sister right" I said without making eye contact at him.

"Yeah" he replied still looking at me.

" Well my sister is Lee So Ye "I said softly at him .

" Wait so you telling me that's your sister" he said .