Enter Overhaul & Dates ?

Start from the beginning

But this was when Compress took action and rushed to Overhaul.

"WAIT COMPRESS" yelled Tomura.

'This guy is trouble I'll use my compression to lock him' Compress thought.

But he never noticed something was shot into his left arm and when he did touch him nothing happen.

"My quirk I can't activate it" said Compress.

"DON'T TOUCH ME" yelled Overhaul by being touched.

The he swing his arm back as he destroyed Compress left arm leaving nothing but blood splatter.

"MY ARM" yelled Compress in pain.

This was when Tomura rushed at Overhaul but he saw this.

"SHIELD" yelled Overhaul.

Then five people suddenly appeared but one was touched by Tomura and was turned to blood and dust.

"Things would have been clearer if you just did that from the start" said Overhaul.

"That was a close one Overhaul" said ??? from the roof.

"I see now" said Tomura.

"Wait a second where did they come from I was sure we weren't being followed" said Twice.

"Most of them are probably from somebody's quirk" said Tomura.

"You were slow" said Overhaul.

"I missed a shot but the fast acting effect was still enough wasn't it" said ???.

"I was hoping to take of matters in a peaceful manner now that's it's like this, you won't be able to make a level headed judgment, it is quite unproductive for us to expand any more of each other's fighting power, we've got a casualty on each side let's stop here for now we can talk again when you've cooled your heads, you are down ab arm though sorry about that" said Overhaul.

"I'll kill you, you bastard" said Twice.

"Tomura I can stab him I'll stab him" said Toga.

But Tomura knew the situation and what he should do.

"Don't" said Tomura.

"Let me take responsibility" said Twice.

"Wise move hand man" said ???.

"It doesn't have to be right away but the sooner the better, please take time to think long and hard about your organization and what not" said Overhaul.

Then he opened the opened the door but before he left he threw a paper with his phone number.

"Once you've calmed yourself call me" said Overhaul.

But during this is was just a regular day for U.A unknown to them what was coming but right now it was the next day and Katsumi was back to class and was told about the work studies but soon enough lunch came and Izuku was just done giving Mei her lunch but still getting feel up.

"Hey Deku come eat with us" said Ochako as she waved over with the rest girls.

And as Izuku was about to go to their table someone grabbed his hand and saw it was Katsumi.

"K-Kacchan" said Izuku as he blushed.

"Come with me" said Katsumi.

Then she drag Izuku off with her this got the girls attention.

"Where is Bakugou taking Midoriya" said Jiro.

"Wait is she taking action" said Toru.

"Well she did confessed to him" said Mina.