//The Succession pt.1\\

War was out breaking in 1861, The night was cold and bitter. Heavy rain in the north, Heavy humidity in the south. The young country of America was facing a civil war. While he tried his best to keep his kids happy and together, their states  politics and manners caught up with them and they fought constantly.

America was growing weaker the longer this war stretched out but even so he tried to comfort his kids. A lot of them disagreed with their people and wanted the opposite but where stuck where they were.
All the kids even picked sides, save for a few but it was clear witched they favored. America tried his best but once all the states were with sides and half of them left calling themselves The Confederate States America felt all of his inner workings shut down. He fell into a coma now unable to help his kids if the needed it.

Delaware was the oldest sure he shared that with Virginia but she didn't deserve it. He was the first one to accept the union not her. Delaware whished it could be like it once was just him, the other 3 and dad, that's it no more states that could start fights. No more states that could hurt them. No more states that could hurt dad. Just no more crazy, But life isn't like that he has 33 siblings all going against each other. So now its time to step up. Not to be an older brother but to take over for dad. He is America now if he isn't then the country itself could die and he wasn't going to let any one get away with hurting his dad even if it was his so called 'siblings'.