//Take a break\\

~~~~~~~~~~~
America loved all his kids. Really he did but sometimes they make it hard to. Doesn't mean he loves them any less just that at times like this he kinda gave up and let them yell it out.

    America sat at the table in the dining room planning on getting some work done for the the next G8 meeting. He did have headohones on because he knew the moment he took them off would be chaos.
Minnesota and Wisconsin were also sitting at the table. They unfortunately didn't have headphones. Kansas came up to them to chat.

   "Hey guys!"
   "Hello Peyton"
  " Sup Kans" Wisconsin decided it would be a good time to ask about everything else "So hey whats going on out there this time?"
"Oh, well.." She took a glance at America do his work at the end of the table. " All the southern states are aguring over the best food. Then theres California and Florida are arguing about which disney land is better.
And I think Colorados trying to stop Idaho."
   " Wait, " Minnesota looked up from her book. " Trying to stop Idaho from what?"
  Before Kansas could answer a shout was heard from outside causing everyone, Including America, to look up.
     " IDAHO STOP!! DUDE COMING FROM ME THIS IS A REALLY BAD IDEA!!"
  Another voice was barley heard over the roar of a motorbike of source.
  "MARSHALL YOU CAN NOT MAKE A CAKE ON A DIRT BIKE!!"
   America sighs and goes back at his work. The other three just look at each other before Kansas spoke up again.
  "..trying to make a cake on a dirt bike."
After a loud crash and a
   "MARSHALL!? NO-IDAHO STOP!-"
   America quickly got up and rushed outside.
America really loved his kids but sometimes they make it a little hard.