Answers

Uncolored by i tried;v; not really i rushed.

3rd P.O.V

The room was completely silent. So Silent you could basically hear a pin drop. America had two kids in his arms keeping him from running, because they were alseep. He was still debating on running though. Everyone was total shock some got over it rather quickly others, Like England, didn't. Some people left claiming it wasn't their business.
Finally someone tried to brake the silance.

"....A..AMeriCA??!!!WHAT THE BLOODY HE-"
"SHHHHhhhh, quit it...do you wanna wake them up??"America told them.
"Amerique who are these little ones though? Are they yours .?honhonhonhon" France tried joking in hopes of lightning the mood.
"Uhm...well.uh.."
"QUOI?! I WAS JOKING ?!...well partially"
(What?!)
"Are they seriously yours America-san?" Japan tried asking the obviously nervous American.
America sighed and sat down in a chair putting the older boy in different chair next to him and motioned for everyone to sit down. They all obliged and sat waiting.
They only ones that were left were the
G-8 ((except China, cause I can't think of lines for him.)), spain, Romano, and Prussia.
"Sigh ... I guess you all had to find out sooner or later..but uh..yeah these are my kids.."
"I KNEW IT!!" everyone turned to surprisingly Canada.
"Huh.? H-How did you know canada"
" there you states right? I thought so, since I heard one of them slip up when I tried to call you, I didn't really think much of it at the time but I had a sneaking suspicion that your states were personified and well I guess I was right eh" Canada clarified
"Oh well......yeah he's right"
"VAIT A MINUTE !!" Prussia yelled
"SHHHhhhhh"
" oh ja ja Es tut uns leid ..vait so alfie bro
( yeah yeah sorry ..wait)
don't you hav like 50 states??!?"
"Yeah ...I do...."
"VHAT HOW ZHE HELL DO U MANAGE 50 KIDS"
"Well uhm..huh...I just do ..well anyways I guess ill introduce you everyone this is * holds up his arms motioning towards the child sleeping in them * Lilo Lulu Jones she's my youngest and the personification of Hawaii."
If anyone was looking at Japan and not America they would've saw him flinch a little when he said personification of Hawaii. This beautiful peaceful looking child is the personification of Hawaii, the state he and his boss chose to attack those years ago; All Japan could do was wonder how bad he had hurt not only America but this little girl, no older than 6 in his arms.