"I'm just scared for him."

I wrote this in 54 mins. In chemistry so HERE I tried!! Pls comment!

Canada P.O.V.
We were left in the hallway while america rushed ahead. All 12 of us just standing quietly. After what felt like awhile we started walking.
Delaware , I believe his name was Michael, lead the way. I heard france, Prussia, and Germany talking to I think it was Pennsylvaina. While both Italys, Spain, and England were talking with New Jersey. Russia was smiling off to the side.
I decided to talk to the kid that came running up.

"So.. What did you say your name was?"
"Uhm.. Jaxon. Jaxon Colbat Jones, Personification of the USA's State, Ohio. 17th to join the union after Tennesse and before Louisiana.

Thats a lot to take in.
"I'm...uhm Canada. Eh..nice to meet you."
"Ugh sorry I'm just really shaken up about...what happened in the meeting room."

" If I may ask, what did happen?"
Germany walked up intruding the conversation.
"......they just started fighting like always. Like they always do, but this time it was different. Harsher commemnts, bigger jabs, deeper cuts. They were so hostile."
Jaxon paused .
"-scoffs- amazing how a pen could make you want to kill someone..i mean its expected we all fight. We all have siblings we like more then others and vise versa. But with them, with Parker he.. He dosent want anyone to be to close. I mean he acts like..like..ughh LIKE HES THE ONLY ONE WHOS LOST SOMEONE! AND I GET IT!!OF COURSE I GET IT. WE ARE PROBALLY THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO CAN GET IT BUT HE DOSENT CARE!!
HE DOSENT WANT TO FIX THIS WE CANT HELP IF HE DOSNET WANT HELP!HE NEEDS TO GROW UP! HE NEEDS TO STOP BEING A LITTLE B-..
-sigh-..I'm. I'm just really scared for him. How much worse will he be if this happenes again?.."

I look back and everyones quiet and looking at jaxon, the others states looking down.
" a pen?" England asks.
Delaware speaks up.

"We're here."