"Is that what you really want?"

2 chapters back to back!!!

Last time
"I'm just scared for him"...
"Were here."

Now..
Noone P.O.V

Distant shouts could be heard coming from inside that door.
Delaware opens the door. The states hesitantly go in, the countries shuffle in afterwards.

"I DON'T SEE WHY I HAVE TO PLAY NICE with her!!Shes ruined everything!"

All eyes were on said yeller.
A boy with bright red hair and a yellow and blue hoddie with blue glasses.

America was in between him and another identical person.
They had blue hair, and the same hoodie and red glasses.

"Parker. Cmon calm down. Lets-"

"NO! IM SICK OF THIS! SICK OF HER!"

Said she spoke up.
"....why..WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH PARKER!? ALL IVE DONE IS TRY TO MAKE YOU HAPPY AND FOR US TO GET ALONG!WHAT DO I DO TO MAKE YOU ACT LIKE THIS?! Stop repeating yourself and just answer me... WHAT DO YOU WANT PARKER??"

The room was in little chaos at the moment 41 other kids were either standing or sitting, some others holding littler kids. The previous introduced lousiana was holding Lilo.
While farther away an older kid was holding Alaska and holding the hand of another boy. The older boy was wearing a green beanie and an orange jacket. The younger boy holding his hand was a dirty blond with glasses and a beanie as well.

The shouting match continued.
" YOU RUIN EVERYTHING! WHAT DO I WANT?WHAT DO I WANT? I WANT YOU TO JUST-JUST GO AWAY !!AND NEVER COME BACK!!"

"PARKER!"
America grabbed him by the arm. And was,about to say more when.

"...Is that want you really want?."
Allison spoke softly.
"Okay.." She then turned to another taller boy. "Indiana can you take me home?"
"Y-yeah sure no big deal. Florida get oak and mex will ya." It was almost like they were talking a secret code with their eyes.

Florida just nodded. Gave what one could assume to be 'oak' and 'mex' . He also saw Ohio and someone else look uneasy so he took them along as well. All while making it looked planed.With only a nod to the countries and Delaware 8 of the states left the room.
As soon as they did America spoke up.

"I would like everyone else to go to the big house.Okay? As for Parker come with me."
He turned to the countries.
"Sorry dudes this is NOT. how I wanted this to go. Check in with you later ok guys! Later!!"
He dragged Parker with him to the outside.

"¿We are so coming back to check on him sí?"
"Spain!"
"What! I love dramas!"