You nod and hug Jungkook and I.U. before they leave. You look at Yoongi again and hand him back the blanket. "Take good care of this for me." 

He smiles. "I will. I promise." He kisses you again before walking inside.

Taehyung, Seokjin, and Hoseok walk out of the club and stop by you. "Let's go." 

You follow Taehyung to his car and get in. Seokjin and Hoseok get in the car behind you and follow you to the hospital.

.

.

You walk inside and the nurse smiles at you. "His vitals are improving. That's a really good sign, he should wake up soon." 

You smile and thank her before entering the room with the others. The four of you sit there together for hours.

.

It starts to get late so Hoseok and Seokjin decide to leave. "Namjoon took Yoongi home to his dorm to prep for finals next week. Namjoon told him he has to pass no matter what." 

You nod and hug them both goodbye before sitting back down with Taehyung.

You look at Taehyung. "The nurse said he can hear us. What should we do to get him to wake up faster? Or at least try anyways." 

He chuckles. "He loves the sound of your voice. We all sang for you. Now sing for us." 

You hesitate but then look at Taehyung and Jimin. You nod and play some background music before singing.

You finish singing and Taehyung smiles at you. "Your voice gets prettier and prettier every time I hear it." 

You smile. "I still think you guys should start producing music. Your voices are incredible. You'd have girls drooling over you."

He laughs at you. "Maybe one day. But for now we'll just keep our voices to ourselves." 

You pout a bit then chuckle when you see Taehyung's face. "Don't give me that look. Just sing a song. Maybe if we sing enough he'll wake up." He plays some music like always and sings.

You smile hearing his voice. "As always that was beautiful!" 

"I think so too." 

You both turn around to see a woman in the doorway. 

Taehyung stares at her saying nothing. you stand and bow as soon as you recognize her. She sends you a warm smile and you nudge Taehyung.

He blinks a few times then stands up walking over to her. "My precious baby, it's been so long." Taehyung starts to cry and hugs his mother tightly. "I'm sorry Eomma. I couldn't support him." 

She shakes her head. "You did the right thing my son. I'm so proud of you."

You smile at the two of them and look at Jimin. "Yah You see what you're missing lazy ass. Tae finally gets to see his mother again and you're over here taking your good old time waking up." 

Taehyung and his mother slightly chuckle at you. You turn around and bow to them again. They smile at you before leaving the room and sitting together while Taehyung explains what happened.