Chapter 120 - Just Treat Him Like He's Also Your Son

Começar do início

ZhouXiang leaned his head away and softly scolded, "Stop causing trouble."

LanXiRong paused on the line, "Are you with him?"

"Yeah, we're going home."

LanXiRong is silent. After a long time, he forcefully laughed, "I still can't be compared to him."

ZhouXiang heaved a sigh in his heart. He felt that it is too dangerous to evade YanMingXiu's actions while driving so he swerved the steering wheel to stop on the side of the road.

He covered the earphone and says softly, "XiRong, thank you for all your help before. Without you and Wei Ge, it would have been very hard for me to get pass that time."

"You know that these polite words are not what I wanted to hear." LanXiRong's voice is particularly nice, clear and adorable, making people feel the breadth of youth assaulting their senses. It's no wonder that he's a natural born actor and singer. Everywhere on his body had a part that is captivating to people. Initially, ZhouXiang was really very interested in him. In his memory, this boy is adorable and very lovable. But he could no longer remember the loving affections he had for LanXiRong at that time.

If LanXiRong had accepted him then, everything would have been different.

But there is no "if" in life.

ZhouXiang sighed, "These aren't polite words. XiRong. I'm very thankful to you. I'm also very happy for all your achievements. People like you are suitable for the greatest and finest beauty... forget your Xiang Ge."

LanXiRong heaved a long sigh, this sigh that is tinged with sorrow and sadness made ZhouXiang feel a bit pained.

"Xiang Ge, I'm leaving tomorrow, you really can't meet up with me?"

ZhouXiang pondered for a moment, "It's not like you're not coming back. We'll meet up next time you come back. For sure, okay?" He thought, when LanXiRong returns again, he would be able to candidly accept his relationship with YanMingXiu. Then maybe it won't be so awkward at the time.

LanXiRong hoarsely voiced, "Xiang Ge, I hope you didn't make the wrong choice this time."

ZhouXiang smiled, his eyes unconsciously fell on YanMingXiu and responded softly, "I hope so too."

After hanging up the phone, ZhouXiang turned his head and sees YanMingXiu's dejected expression. He was obviously suppressing himself from exploding, so much that he is feeling very unsettled. Immediately when ZhouXiang hung up, he asked, "What were you guys talking about? Wanting to meet up with you? How could this guy not fucking let go already. There was nothing between the both of you from the beginning to end. Why is he still lingering on?"

ZhouXiang responded, "Don't say that. He just cares about me."

YanMingXiu scoffed and muttered, "Just stay in America, why keep coming back."

ZhouXiang patted his face, "Don't be so immature ah, how old are you?" After saying that, he was going to restart the car but YanMingXiu grabbed his hand and grinned at him.

There is no light in the car, only the street lights from the outside penetrating within. So it is very dim. YanMingXiu's eyes are particularly bright in the dim light, as if it could shine into people's hearts.

"What is it?"

"Xiang Ge, no matter how good others are, you can't see... can't think of them."

ZhouXiang can't help laughing, "What are you talking about..?."

"I am serious. I know that your relationship with this surname Lan was quite good before. You obviously liked him, right? I am gay like you. I understand how men think. I don't believe you felt nothing when he was constantly around you before."