• Extended Epilogue •

• A/N: HI. It's been a very long time since I wrote in/for this story. However, once upon a time, I was going to write a sequel to this story, to tell you about their lives five years later or something like that. And, yet, I never did. So, with that said, I'm going to tell you what all happened. It might be dumb of how it is written, but I hope that you will just be grateful that I have filled you in... All the love .xx •

YEARS LATER, Britt and AJ started to have martial problems because he was always away and she could never travel with him due to raising their daughter, Aria, back at home as she started regular school in Georgia

YEARS LATER, Britt and AJ started to have martial problems because he was always away and she could never travel with him due to raising their daughter, Aria, back at home as she started regular school in Georgia. However, he didn't want to go through yet another divorce, so he decided to come home for a while to work everything out. They did work out in the end, after much counseling and talking among each other. Then, tragedy struck when Britt became pregnant again and suffered a miscarriage before she could even find out the gender of the baby. She suffered for a while, but AJ remained by her side with their daughter. Britt, after some time, realized that everything would be okay as long as she had AJ and Aria. The next time when AJ went back on the road, it ended up being his last, retiring at the grand age of 45 and after wrestling for twenty-two years. He went out on top with the crowds chanting/cheering his name while tears went down their faces, as well as his. Britt and Aria joined him in the ring for when he said his final goodbye, sighting that he was tired and ready to come home to his children and wife. Britt never wrestled again after Aria was born, desiring to be a mother over her ultimate dream of being a sports entertainer. After the last miscarriage, Britt and AJ never tried to have kids again, but loved Aria to death as theirs together. They lived close by to AJ's ex-wife and children, and Aria loved her big brothers and big sister.

Everything was good. Not perfect, but pretty good, nonetheless. There was fighting and fussing, times were one or the other wanted out. They never did leave each other's sides because, deep down, they were madly in love with one another.

And, somehow, through all that...

they lived happily ever after.

~ THE END ~