• Chapter 1 •

– Late August –
(Last Night in NXT)

"She's going for it! She's really going for it!" Corey Graves on commentary yelled through his headset. "Will she retain her championship?!"

I grabbed Alexa Bliss by the hair and dragged her useless body to the middle of the ring. The crowd was in her favor right now, and it was mainly because she's the face and I'm the heel in this situation. Of course they'll cheer for her. It was just my job to make sure that she didn't get the victory.

After I dragged her to the middle of the ring, I stood her up and yanked her head into underneath my left arm and twisted my arm around it. I pulled back my left leg backwards and greedily smiled at the crowd around us here in this NXT Full Sail arena. Then, I gave her the very famous Lita DDT – that I've renamed to the Bullet Dynamite.

I laughed at the sight in front of me of Alexa on the ground. I crawled over and lifted her right leg up. One... Two... Thr— WHAT?! Nobody kicks out! Like... Ever! That's how I've been champ for so long!

She kicked out right at two and a half. I stood up and screamed at the referee, but he yelled right back at me and claimed that it was simply just a two-count.

When I turned right back around, I was met by Alexa's hand to my face and then she wrapped her arms around my waist just so she could flip me all the way over. The front part of my body met the mat, but I rolled over. I opened my eyes just as Alexa's body was flipping from the top rope from her finishing move, the Sparkle Splash.

She topped my body and lifted up both of my legs to get the pin. I heard the referee count right with the beat of his hand to the mat and with the help of the NXT Universe.

"One... Two... Three!"

Before I could function it, Alexa's name was announced as the new NXT Women's Champion and she was gone from the ring by the time I got up about five minutes later.

I stood up with the help of the ropes as I showed weakness for the second time ever in my wrestling career. The first being when I actually won the NXT Women's Championship two hundred and thirty days ago today. I was the longest-reigning champion they ever had, but that's now all over.

This would be the very last time I would be in this ring, being defeated like this, because I'll be moving up by this time next week to the main roster of WWE. I wiped away the sweat from my face with the back of my hands the best I could and tried to stand up with all the pride I still had left.

Rather these people believed it or not, I did grace their Women's Division for over two and a half years.

I stood in the middle of the ring and heard the NXT Universe actually cheer for me. They began to chant "THANK YOU, ELIZA!" at the top of their lungs followed by three claps. I bent down and bowed to them, then stood up straight again and kissed two fingers from my right hand signaled towards them.

I waved them goodbye as I had to practically crawl backstage by myself, but I'll never forget what I have accomplished here or what those wonderful people chanted at me as I exited this great place once and for all.

No, thank you, NXT Universe and all the many wrestling promotions I have had the pleasure of wrestling at. Forever and always.

• • •

– Early April –
(8 Months on the Main Roster of WWE)

Eight months. Eight fucked-up months of the same shit every single week with this business. "If you go here, we'll make you champion" — it doesn't happen — "Go over here and we'll make sure you get a long and good match" — again, not a damn thing happens.

So for four months around this place, I've had to deal with pipe-dreams after another. Not lies, like I want to say – but they don't, but pipe-dreams. You know, the dreams that aren't going to ever happen? That's become my reality.

The Women's Division over here on the main roster was starting to improve. It really was starting to become a non-restroom break, but it's slowly starting to get that way again.

The Women's Revolution really started in NXT with the likes of Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch, and Bayley — but you can't forget about the back-up people. You can't forget about me.

Who am I, you may ask? Well, before you actually ask, I am not kin to former WWE Superstar, Paul London. Anyways, now down to business, I'm known to you as Eliza London — the true and official 'Bullet Babe' of professional wrestling and the longest-reigning NXT Women's Champion of all time. You may remember me because it wasn't just that long ago that I actually left NXT for a new start over here on the main roster of WWE.

Did you catch those words, though? A new start... That was the promise I was guaranteed by Triple H (also known as Hunter Hearst Hemsley while his real name is Paul Levesque) in that meeting months ago. He gave me a firm handshake and looked me straight in the eye when he promised me that, too. You want to know the crazy part about that, though? I actually believed him.

I believed, not only him, but his wife, Stephanie McMahon-Levesque, and even her father and owner of all things WWE, Vincent K. McMahon. I believed it when they told me that I would have big plans coming into the main roster. I believed it when they told me that I would be champion within a few short months of being here. Point blank is that I stupidly believed them.

The real truth is, it's been bloody hell over here. In NXT, I was recognized and actually important. Over here, however, I'm constantly being shoved under the rug and given empty promises shoved down my throat. It's not just me, though, it's everybody over here almost. Well, male-wise, you're mostly recognized — but if you're a chick, like myself, then you have a harder chance climbing up to the top of the roster.

Women around here on the main roster get five-minute easy matches. Over on NXT, we got long ass main event matches that had everybody in the building cheering and chanting out their favorite or whatever. Everything just seemed to work over there like magic, but over here... That's a totally different story, but it's the start of my mission for this to change.

And I know right where to start, too. I just gotta call up some old friends, that's all...