• Chapter 7 •

— Three Days Later —

It's now finally Friday and everything seems to be looking up for me. Usually, God does have that effect on me. Nevertheless, it's been a busy couple of days for not only myself, but AJ Styles, too.

The night of SmackDown when it went off, AJ and I went back to our hotel to get a good's night rest, which we got, thankfully. Then, as soon as we met Wednesday morning, we were back on the road heading to the next place on the tour.

Wednesday, AJ had an interview to do while I stood back and let him to do it. However, he told me to join him and did something surprising – which was that he allowed me to sit on his lap and he wrapped his muscular arms around me to secure my safety.

Thursday, we had a free day, thankfully. So, we went out to town in Los Angeles, California, where the coming-up RAW is at, and got yogurt at one of the local shop and took pictures with some local fans.

Today, more like this evening, I began to scroll through Twitter and seen where people had tagged both and myself in posts. It was actually pictures of us today in town. Some were of the fans we took pictures with and the others were taken from a distance.

People wrote with them: OMG, are they dating now? I know that they flirt and have been best friends for a long time now, but is there finally something else going on now that AJ's divorced and single?

Another post was with a picture taken at the interview yesterday where I was apparently not looking at him at the moment, but he was looking up at me with a gleam in his eyes. The person wrote with it: Wow, just look at the way he looks at her! It's like he's seeing a whole new world with her. Maybe he is falling for her, after all. I want somebody to look at me like that.

I glanced around each of my shoulders to make sure AJ wasn't in the hotel room with me and still in the bathroom, which seemed to be so. So, I quickly saved the picture attached to my phone from that latest post. I'm not saying it was an accident, but maybe and possibly I just accidentally liked her post. That's all, I swear.

When I heard the bathroom door open and the light fall onto the ground above it, I quickly exited out of my Twitter app and sit my phone down on the bedside table with a thud. AJ came out of the bathroom and shut off the light, of course, and made his way to his bed.

He had a towel in his hand as he was still trying to get his hair dried a little more. However, he had some black gym shorts on and was completely shirtless with water still slowly trailing down his skin. I watched, but not in a stalking or drooling way, either. He seen that I was and smiled, which warmed my heart completely.

"Like what you see, perhaps?" AJ began to tease me, which kind of threw me off completely. He kept on smiling, showing he was just kidding, of course.

Finally, he tossed the towel onto the desk provided with the hotel and began coming towards me. He threw himself onto the bed I was currently sitting on the edge of and huffed, rubbing his face.

"You alright?" I asked of him, just to make conversation and to see what his problem was now. I peered over my shoulder to watch him.

He kept rubbing his face until he finally just let his hair fall back and glare up at me. "Nope, I'm good," he replied with a small grin. "What about you? Are you good, too?"