Sum-Up • Prologue • A/N

• Sum-Up •

Do you know who I am? Seriously, do you have any idea who the hell I am? If you don't, then let me help jog your memory for you. I am the longest-reigning NXT Women's Champion of ALL time. I am 'The Bullet Babe' of professional wrestling. Not only that, but I am Eliza London. I'm just somebody you don't mess with.

Britt Daria, otherwise known as Eliza London in the ring, is a professional wrestler in the WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment). She's not anyone very special. She didn't come from a wrestling family, but she's been trained by successful professional wrestlers along the way. She's just known as 'The Bullet Babe' of professional wrestling. She's just Eliza London.

So after going through so many wrestling promotions, such as Ring of Honor, New Japan Pro Wrestling, and even TNA, she's made it to the big leagues known as WWE. She's made it alongside her best friend and partner-in-crime, AJ Styles, in the famous wrestling team known as the Bullet Club.

She's been the longest-reigning NXT Women's Champion of all time and had such a successful run while being told she would never get called up, but she gets her chance at being on the main roster of WWE on their brands like RAW and SmackDown - even their monthly pay-per-views.

She had a lot of hopes and dreams going into this, but she wasn't truly prepared for what would come of it, though. She wasn't prepared for the crappy storylines, shaggy matches, and poor promos coming from the current roster of WWE Divas - or even herself, for that matter. She is the classified and official 'Bullet Babe' of professional wrestling, after all.

What Eliza London does next to prove herself in the ring, as well as showing potential for the other Divas in the back, gets her in more trouble than she imagined. While trying to hang with the guys, she gets punished in more ways than she had ever.

Within the first couple of months, Eliza is introduced to the royal entertaining world of WWE. Question is, though, will she lose herself in this new and ignited storyline with AJ Styles?

Prior to his new single lifestyle, Britt gets launched into a fight to protect her newly relationship with him, but it's not exactly what Eliza - or anyone - would've expected of either of them. She becomes so attached to him like glue to paper. Like crashing waves, his flirting gestures proves there's something on his side, too, and not just on hers.

What's going on with those two and what's got them so attached to each other? Can they fight through all the drama and make it out of this alive? Is it even WORTH it?

Whatever this will be, it'll be damn PHENOMENAL!

• • •

• Prologue •

The very top of my head is aching and the back of my neck is seriously hurt. I'm a complete mess, all thanks to the Usos. Where do they come off from, anyway?

The only reason I'm where I am right this minute is because of the hands of Jimmy and Jey Uso, as well as Roman Reigns. After Jimmy and Jey both gave me a splash from the top rope, Roman picked me up just so he could spear me for getting involved.

"Britt, you're going to have to keep your head steady for me to examine it," the WWE's trainer instructed me, concerning my current injuries. "Let me help you here, okay?"

I didn't answer him, just gulped and leaned my head back. It was just enough for him to help my aching head and not to add more insult to my current neck injury.

"Britt? Britt, you there?" I heard somebody call my name until I nearly gave myself whiplash to see that it was just AJ Styles coming to check up on me as he always does after shit hits the fan in matches and such. He practically ran right to me and took a seat before me.

"What happened out there after I left?" I asked of him through gritted teeth from the sudden rush of pain.

He was trying to catch his breath from the beating he took from them out there moments ago. He was drenched in sweat at this point. "Look, I tried helping you, Britt," he reminded me, but it didn't make matters better for either of us. "You know that I always do. It's me and you above everybody, hands down."

"Before or after the beating I just took from them assholes?" I hissed and pushed off the trainer, so I could speak to AJ without any interruptions. I was beyond pissed at him and Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson, for that matter. "All I want is change to this damn company! Anything else is way better than this shit here!"

His hand touched mine and eye contact was made between us. "If you just hold on, then it'll get better. I promise you. They love us here, Britt, so just... Just hold on. It's me and you. You and me. Always."

Hearing his words, I feel that things may well change around here for me and the good of the company. But through his actions alone, it proves that our relationship is going to change, too. Maybe.

• • •

• A/N •

Sooooooo... This is it! I really hope you guys enjoyed this and will continue to enjoy it little by little and chapter by chapter! (: Also, plz go and check out XNarryInfernoX and lyssaababeee - and their very AMAZING Fan-Fic's about WWE. I give them all of my love and support - and BIG THANKS! Also - BIG NOTE - I don't like doing stories of ANY KIND that revolve around two best friends of different genders that end up in love or whatever, but what these two (being Britt/Eliza and AJ) go thru makes anyone want them together, TBH. Anyways, when you realize what they've been through together and WILL continue to go through together, you'll want them together, too (: All the love .xx