teaser

"Hello ladies and gentleman....as u all know that today is my son's birthday..and on this special occasion..i want to make an important announcement...i m fixing my son Manik malhotra's marriage with our business partners daughter Alya saxena.."Raj announces happily...

Alya was happiest amongst all while two people were too numb to react..

One was ofcourse manik and other...i think u all know that person...

Nandini

*******************

"What the hell is happening dad..how can u just fixed my marriage without my consent"manik roars angrily....

"Manik..beta..i thought that u will be happy as alya is ur friend..and "raj tries to justify but manik cuts him off saying..

"Yes dad..alya is my friend...but not more than that"he says coldly...

Alya was shedding tears in mukti's arms while murthy's were silent spectators in this...

Nandini was just standing all blank unable to say anything as in front of them she is Niya saxena...not Nandini murthy..

"Manik..kya burai hai alya main...we thought that u will accept her..."neyonika finally asks as situation was going out of control..

"How can i accept her mom..how can i accept her when i love someone else"manik shouts loudly shutting everyone's mouth...

Raj and neyonika gasps in shock while alya was numb....fab 3 were not able to believe this and nandini..she was just staring at manik..

"Kon hai voh ladki"Raj asks slowly..

"She is ur princess dad...My Angel...."Manik says while remembering her angelic face........

*********************

"Ur Angel is dead manik....nandini mar chuki hai..she is dead 15 years ago"Raman finally told the thing which he was hiding from 15 years....

Manik becomes numb while ishita and abhi looks shockingly towards raman....

Raman sits on his knees and cries his heart out..

"She is dead...because of me...naa main usse ghar se nikalta aur na hi voh hume chod ke chali jaati ...its all because of mee...i m sorry princess....plz forgive ur papa"he cries while manik falls on his knees staring at nothingness..

But in all these there was one soul standing there with no expression...

So here is the teaser..

Kuch jyaada hi bada ho gaya naa..i know..

So are u excited for it...

Love Mamta