Chapter Eleven

AN: Alright everyone! We are at Chapter Eleven of Soul of Shadows. We'll be starting with Sorina and then switching gears. Hope you all enjoy! Be sure to drop some comments as you read! Now onward and forward to Chapter Eleven!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*Sorina*

Damien pinched the bridge of his nose. I didn't blame him for being exasperated. This whole situation was trying my patience too. Not to mention Starlene was being mildly irritating at the moment.

"So you knew Stefan found a girl and didn't tell us?!" Starlene demanded.

"It wasn't up to me to tell you," Damien replied.

"What's she like?" Starlene asked.

"We've never actually met or her or even spoken to her," Selena admitted, "But Stefan seems to be very smitten with her."

"She is a human though, which is one of the reasons why Stefan doesn't want to bring her to Cygnus Keep yet," Damien explained.

"Well one thing's for sure, if this girl was able to capture Stefan's heart then she'll make a good Queen," Starlene stated.

"The next time Stefan calls, get him to video chat if he can," I suggested, wanting to meet my brother's girlfriend.

"Good idea, Rina," Starlene agreed.

*Stefan*

*Stefan*

"So where are we going?" Emberly asked as she slid into the backseat of Calder's car. We were all set to leave Whiteshore now.

"A safe house," Calder replied.

"Calder offers protection to supernaturals in need," I explained, "Those who are being hunted. He has safe houses all over the world."

"There's a blindfold in the pocket in front of you, please put it on," Calder told Emberly.

"Why?" Emberly asked as she raised an eyebrow.

"Because the location of the safe house is secure and I'd like to keep it that way," Calder explained, "As a human, you're able to be compelled and I'd rather not risk our enemies taking advantage of that fact."

"I thought you said Hunters were after us," Emberly told me, "They're human. How can they compel me?"

"My psychotic Uncle, Marius is working with them," I replied, "And he's an Elder vampire, which means he's extremely powerful."

Emberly looked unsure.

"Look Em, forget Cal for a second," I told her, "Do you trust me?"

"Yes," she replied.