experiment

This pic is pre wolf-con steeljaw.
This'll go in during the chapter.

100 years ago (pre wolf-con SJ)

"C'mon I trained you better than that!" Necrosis shouted "really? Cause it seems from over the past few hundred years you've just been forcing through th-" steeljaw was slammed against the wall "word of advice. Less of the smart mouth and more dodging. Megatron is coming soon. Don't disappoint." Then necrosis drop him "will I get to face him?" Steeljaw asked "perhaps. It depends how much he feels like seeing you fail." Necrosis taunted him and then left the room.

Steeljaw's POV

That went terrible. So much for plan B. So plan C's up next. Lucky me. Theses plans seem to get crazier each time. But what would happen of I did kill megatron? Eh, I won't get far with that thought. I leave the training area in order to find knockout and stealthwing. Knockout is kind of annoying and egotistical. I swear he has a sparkmate. Although that person's gotta have next to infinite patience in order to put up with him. Some other cons look at me as I walk past. Can't say I exactly blend in. I still have an autobot insignia on me. The last physical thing I have of my birth. As I walk into the med bay stealthwing was sitting down it looked like he was lost in thought. I fake cough and he snaps out of it and looks up at me "ah, hello Steeljaw. How did training go?" He asks me as he gets up "usual." I say briskly "I told you. You know I love your smart mouth but it won't get you anywhere with him." He looks at my shoulder "he did a number on you." Stealthwing prodded a spot on my shoulder causing me to suck in a breath "hey, could be worse, right?" I look at him fully knowing what he meant. Necrosis knows a lot about me physically. What spots to hit my blind spot. What gets me mad. And what can make me sit still. I hate it. One day I'll get out of here.

A week later

No POV

Steeljaw was in his cell. He'd already taken a shower out of boredom. They'd sometimes let him do what he wanted when he wasn't training or anything around that. Or it'd be like today where he was stuck in his cell. Again. Megatron was supposed to come at some point steeljaw could have cared less than the other decepticons running around. He'd hoped to use this moment of slight chaos to try and escape. But no that was out of the question now. He sighed. Both of his doctors seemed a bit more on edge when he came into the room now. Steeljaw sighed "what are psychos up to?" He asked pointlessly he stared up at the ceiling again. Some feeling told him to sit up. So he did.

Then the warlord entered his cell.

"What do you want megatron?" Steeljaw growled "just wanted to see how you were doing after all these years." Megatron replied "come gloat? Or tell me that the autobots are gone? I don't exactly get up to date news." He stood up and crossed his arms "you still haven't changed since I last saw you." Megatron noted he took a step back and held his servos behind his back with a smirk. 2 decepticons stepped forward one blue and orange with yellow optics much like his. The other to megatron's right had red optics and a green-black color scheme and looked more like a jet. Steeljaw raised an eyebrow as his code echoed in his mind "I am steeljaw Orion prime. And I will not be afraid. He sighed "two guards with full on stasis cuffs? I'm flattered." He put a servo over his spark in feigned gratitude "that may change soon enough." Megatron commented the cuffs clicked around Steeljaw's servos and he made optic contact with the blue and orange mech who gave him a unreadable look as he was lead out if his cell. As they walked steeljaw gave the warlord a look "care to tell me what's going on megatron?" Steeljaw asked nonchalantly "you will see soon enough steeljaw." Megatron replied with deathly calm steeljaw looked forward after that and was lead to the med bay. Steeljaw raised an eyebrow once again and he looked to stealthwing whose facial expression said "forgive me." Steeljaw didn't understand at the time. Before anything else steeljaw was knocked out and as he fell so did stealthwing's spark. *the kid doesn't deserve this.* he thought as a now unconscious steeljaw was strapped to the operation table.

Several hours later

Steeljaw felt different. A bad different. He sucked in a breath with a groan. He touched his helm and his optics widened with disbelief he started to breathe faster as he slowly moved his servo. He was now a completely different color. He had claws and a tail by the feel of it. He started shaking "w-what?" He whispered everything hurt. He slid a now clawed servo along his helm and had to do a double take when he felt an ear. He looked down as he swung his legs over the berth. A black windshield and more cyan. The door opened and knockout appeared "steeljaw!" He ran to him and pushed him back down "w-what did you do to me?!" He asked his voice raising "I'll explain later just try and calm down. It won't do your systems any good." Knockout kept a firm servo over his chassis. "I need to now." Steeljaw managed to say finally "megatron's personal orders." He said "to turn you into a wolf-con, I mean." Knockout added

"So what'd you do? Kill necrosis and recolor him?" Steeljaw asked "you wish steely." A cold voice ground out.

When steeljaw looked necrosis was standing next to shockwave "do not antagonize him." Was all he said "knockout I believe you may take your servo off his chassis." Shockwave borderline ordered "right. I'm going to go see breakdown." Knockout mumbled as he walked out of the room. Necrosis gave steeljaw a smug look to which steeljaw rolled his optics to. He wasn't focused on that. He was more focused with his breathing. His spark felt like was beating 10 times quicker than normal and everything was sore. "You will stay here for further observation." Shockwave in monotone as per usual "fine by me." Steeljaw mumbled before he started panting shockwave soon realized what was happening. Steeljaw was going into shock. Then after shockwave literly shouted for knockout and stealthwing the 3 medics managed to get him under control. "I told you we should have left him sedated." Stealthwing murmured he put his servo under his chin "We thought his body could handle the strain. Especially after everything that..." knockout stopped himself "we have you have your tasks. I must return to our homeworld in by Starscream's summons in order to interrogate an autobot captive." Then shockwave left the room. Both knockout and stealthwing looked at each other and then looked back down at steeljaw and went back to work.

*timeskip*

It had been a week since steeljaw had become a wolf-con. He hadn't really been able to stomach much. And had nearly clawed his optic out by accident. He was still about half a helm shorter than necrosis and was sent to the medbay for yet another check up. And this conversation occured.

"So how do you feel?" Stealthwing asked concerned
"About everything? Or having to look like him?" Steeljaw cocked his helm in necrosis's direction which caused necrosis to growl at him.

"Oh? Finally feel like offing me?" Steeljaw asking in a teasing manner "steeljaw-" stealthwing tried to warn him before a fight started between the 2 wolf-cons. Stealthwing gasped and backed up. Steeljaw slashed necrosis across the chassis necrosis to slam his elbow into Steeljaw's left side and then to swing his tail into his right side. The red wolf-con then pick steeljaw up by the throat. Steeljaw braced his servos on the ones around his neck while trying to take air in.

"Necrosis stop! Megatron needs him alive remember?!" Stealthwing pleaded Necrosis looked at the more that a little scared medic.

He then dropped steeljaw and looked at the gash on his chassis and then scoffed "fair job for such new claws." And then left the room. Stealthwing then went to help the now very disoriented steeljaw. Steeljaw shook his helm and groaned "I hoped you would have played it safe, steeljaw." Stealthwing said as he sat the wolf-con down on a medical berth. Steeljaw shook his helm again and said:

"My name is Steeljaw Orion Prime; and will not be afraid." He said.

"You didn't hit your helm kid. Or are you thinking allowed?" Stealthwing put a servo on the back of his helm. "That was for the both of us. I've kept it to myself. But now the phrase you can use to." Steeljaw mumbled "I will steeljaw. I will. Now lay down for me." Steeljaw did as he was told and stealthwing sighed as he started to look him over.

Stealthwing thought to himself. *I am Shotwick silver Crest. And I will not be afraid. I swear to you steeljaw. I'll get you out of here.*

Done! This thing took 3 freaking days to write! New word Record. All that jazz.
-alexsismindina💕