the great exodus

2,000 years ago

It was happening. No one ever thought that it would come to this. The mass evacuation of their home. The autobots had to be fast. The decepticons were coming. They were coming to kill and leave no survivors. "Mom! We can't leave! Right?" Arcee was petrified her servo clung to her mother's "arceeon I don't want to do this either. But we must. No come on! We can't afford to keep elita waiting!" Causeway started to pick up her pace. Many other cybertronian were running around at this point "causeway! Arceeon!" The autobot leader called out "we were wondering where you were!" Causeway told him "I apologize dearest but this must be fast. Go, go with elita; I will stay to get everyone off world. Please go on I'll be right behind you." Optimus looked to his daughter he could see the fear in her optics "father. Please let me stay behind. I can help. It's my job." She begged "this is not up for debate arceeon. Go with your mother and go!" He said then before he could leave them arcee hugged him as best she could. Optimus couldn't help but return it. Just as he left he kissed causeway in goodbye and left in order to go hold the front line.

Elita's POV

Oh where are they I can't wait forever. I hope they weren't attacked. Oh wait then I'd be attacked. Forget it elita you must think of your sister and niece. I'd been leaning against one of the drop down pillars on the echo. The bombing raid alarms started blaring. Slag slag slag slag slag. "Slag." I hop off and run further into the base I need to find them. "Elita!" Someone shouts my name "Magnus!" I turn to him "why aren't you at your ship?!" He demands "causeway and arcee haven't come yet. I went to go find them." I reply a bomb suddenly hit the base which caused me to scream and ultra Magnus to shout as he cover both himself and me. "It's to late elita! You can come to the lost light with me!" He grabs my servo and we both start running. After I start slowing down he stops and picks me up bridal style which caused me to Yelp I was about to say something but I stopped myself. We eventually get to the lost light and he sets me down in the co-pilot seat suprisingly gently given the situation. And he starts flipping switches and the ship soon takes off we both look back at was now once our home. The smoke was so thick we couldn't see very well though. Our home was being destroyed. We both turn back around I sigh and begin to wonder. "What now?" I ask Magnus was silent for awhile "I don't know elita. But we will continue." He says and our servos both reach for each other and we held servos as we flew. Alone together.

Causeway's POV

We made it to the echo I practically shove arcee into a chair "aunt elita!" She shouts "she's not here!" I say half angry half worried I start trying to get the ship to take off "c'mon c'mon! Athena! I want this ship in the air and out if here now!" After my shouting the ship finally responded and we get airborne "thank primus." Arcee sighed "not just yet darling." I remind her "oh right." She said slight terror in her voice as she pressed herself up against the glass in order to look outside.

"mom...Iacon...it's burning." She said now with complete horror showing.

I give it a glance and I gasped that was our home. Was. Now past tense.

"We can't think about that know." I managed to say "right." Arcee turns back and she starts playing co-pilot.

An hour later still causeway's POV

We couldn't get into contact with anybody. "The communication disk must have been damaged." Arcee mumbled rather pointlessly she sat back down with a huff I sigh "arceeon. We may...need to go into stasis." I say trying to stay calm "what?!" Arcee shot up faster than a seeker "but, but, but, but..." she sits back down and puts her face in her servos "ok." She mumbled miserably I gently take her servos and walk her to her pod "we'll be out before you know it arcee." I try to lift her spirits "alright mom. I believe you." She smiles just as she goes under. I can't help but return it I then walk over to what is my pod and say:

#I love you Orion.#

Then I go into stasis myself. I all fades into black.

So I thought I'd give some background on the great exodus just to clear some nonexistent stuff up. Well bai you awesome weirdos👋
-alexsismindina💕