we are coming

It had been 2 days since the 2 femmes had gotten out of stasis. For arcee that meant 2 days of boredom and meditation. She talked with her grandfather sentinel and her grandmother omnia. No sign of steeljaw if they knew they couldn't tell her. You could call it late causeway was taking a shower and arcee had be lazily shifting into random things. Then something happened. S transmission came "mom! Come quick!" Arcee shouted "what is it?!" Causeway shouted as she entered the room "a message. Should we?" Arcee was hesitant what if this was signifying that the autobots lost "yes. Play it." Causeway commanded so arcee did.

"I am optimus prime. I send this message to all remaining autobots who are seeking refuge in the stars. We are here. We are waiting." The message ended

Neither of them said anything for a moment causeway had one servo over her spark her other on arcee's shoulder "arcee. Fire up the engines. We're..." the ship was analyzing the coordinates and smiled when they were done "we're going to earth." She finished "on it mom." Arcee braised both of her peds(feet) on the dashboard and pushed and got to the panel she needed(roller chairs😁) so off they went.

On earth

Optimus woke up something felt different. The bond had been numb for so long. He missed his family but he was the one who sent them away. He always told himself that he shot himself in the ped for that. When he went to the main area where he saw the usual for a earth Saturday. Ratchet was working, bumblebee was watching Jack and raf play a racing game, and bulkhead and miko were talking about a monster truck rally. Ratchet gave optimus a side glance "morning optimus." He said grumply "good morning old friend." Optimus returned "honestly. One of these days I'm just going to lose all this equipment to a lobbing ball." He'd been trying to fix a panel that got destroyed by bumblebee and bulkhead's game. A look of shock came across ratchet's face and he typed in a couple things "ratchet? What is it?" Optimus asked "your message. It got a response of sorts." Ratchet replied looking at him "of sorts?" Optimus clarified "it got a return ping but no personal reply with it." Ratchet answered "how far is the ship?"
"Hard to tell. But they're on their way who ever they are." Ratchet said [what's going on?] Bumblebee beeped "we might have some new allies soon." Ratchet responded Bumblebee's optics lit up [really? That's awesome!] Optimus had to smile at that "what's happening?" Bulkhead walked over miko sitting on his shoulder [we might get more autobots here at some point.] Bumblebee chirped "all right!" Bulkhead cheered "what'd he say?" Miko whispered "we may get more allies here." Optimus explained "oh cool." Miko said "put me down bulk I gotta tell the guys." Miko tried sliding off his shoulder. So the news got to Jack and raf ok.

A couple days later

"Here we are cee. Earth." Causeway announced #soon oppy.# causeway whispered through their bond no surprise that there was no response "do you think Steeljaw's there?" Arcee asked "I don't know baby. Athena! How close are we to jasper Nevada?" Causeway changed the subject "1.3 hours causeway." The AI reported "right." Causeway mumbled

arcee was cleaning off the the holocron for the 5th time that hour.

"Calm down. We'll be fine. Your father said 'we' not 'I'." Causeway reminded her "I know but it could be him and one other bot." Arcee countered "oh stop being such a pessimist." Causeway said arcee mumbled things incoherently arcee looked up "mom. What is that?" She asked fear starting filling her gut causeway's optics widened "I...I...Oh frag. Arm the cannons. We're gonna need 'em."

The deception warship was aiming at them.

Boom! Cliffhanger! Please don't hate me😅.
-alexsismindina💕