test

Night had fallen on the canyon that the autobots called home most normal bots would probably be recharging or doing something along the lines of rest. But ratchet was not among these normal bots every since causeway and arcee arrived they had all been burning through there energon faster than expected. One of his monitors started beeping "oh what is it now?" He asked himself he gasped at the readings a very large signal was moving. Just the estimate of the energon being moved could be very useful he quickly raised the alarm and waited for the rest of his friends to come battle ready.

[Arcee! Arcee! Wake up!] Bumblebee shouted as he shook her awake "what is it?!" Arcee asked hurriedly as she got up nearly kicking bee in the helm [we've got cons on the move. If we get the energon that they're moving it could definitely help.] Bumblebee informed the femme as the two races down the hallway where mostly everyone was waiting "don't wait for me!" Arcee said as she half walked/jumped past bulkhead. Causeway rubbed the drowsiness away from her optics while checking over quickshot "we go in as one arceeon." She reminded as she yawned "autobots." Optimus "roll out!" He said as he went through the bridge arcee mouthed the second part as her father said it.
The autobots were meet with blaster fire. As shots where exchanged between sides arcee shifted into her owl form. It felt good to be back in the air but she had to focus as she snatched up two drones and chucked them into a nearby mountainside "bring the shifter down!" She heard the voice of the warlord break through the noise of battle then Starscream started to fly behind her she looked behind her and then shook her helm and dodged one of his missiles she smiled to herself as she fell behind him letting her talons dig into the top of his alt mode as she passed she saw bumblebee shooting from behind some rocked and they both exchanged looks. The two friends knew how to read the other near perfectly so they could tell that the other was fine and was ready for more. Another bridge opened as arcee landed next to him and shifted back. Bulkhead and optimus were closest. So they poked out from cover and in order to open fire.

The two wolf-cons worked together in order to try and take them both down at first the cyan one attacked bulkhead followed by the red one but the cyan one was soon distracted by causeway shooting from a higher point "Wildspark! Deal with the femme!" The red wolf-con ordered "yes necrosis." Wildspark responded as he started to go towards "I'm going after him!" Arcee told bumblebee as she hopped out of her hiding spot and then shifted into her wyvern form and flew after them. Causeway saw the wolf-con coming for her so she was trying to find an easy route for escape but she was starting to feel boxed in. Wildspark could sense the bot flying after him sooner than she came but he didn't have time to react so he was slammed face first into the rock.

The air was forced put him not a feeling was unfamiliar with thought (necrosis is a dead mech)

He growled at arcee and she returned with her own snarl in his ear "why do you not kill me?" He asked "just looking is all." She replied "why don't you try to get up?" She teased "you'd probably tear out my spark." He joked "yeah, probably." She cocked her head in confirmation "arcee!" The child's mother shouted from above "I got 'im mom! Find another place to take the other down!" She returned having to place a clawed hand on Wildspark's helm in order to keep hill down "be safe and careful!" Causeway said as she went to find another sniping position.

Arcee was about to knock him out before he grunted in pain. Arcee looked at him. Not physical injuries. He panted "arcee." He breathed "yes that's my name." She said sarcastically "it's a trap. I can't hold out much longer!" His voice rose in volume as he spoke "steeljaw?!" She yelled in question "been a while hasn't it?" He said as calmly as he possibly could "w-what happened? Tell me!" She demanded half desperate "project shadow mind." He forced out before his body went back to kill mode as he flipped her over "well now that you know." Letting one his claws unsheath he had a sick grin of his face "I can't let you live." He said calmly "sorry bro!" Arcee used her tail and latched it around his helm and throwing him off her. She then flew towards not only to the autobots but towards the energon they had just won and went through the bridge.

Once she shifted back into her bot mode she dropped to her knees trying to complete what just happened "arcee!" Optimus and causeway called out at the same time as they rushed to their daughter "arceeon?" Optimus asked softly as he knelt down next to her. Arcee looked at her father and said "project shadow mind is about steeljaw." Causeway's mouth hung agape slightly from shock and optimus let some shock show "how do you know?" Optimus asked "he, he, was that cyan wolf-con. He, is fighting himself. I heard it!" Arcee shouted "dear. Breathe." Causeway reached for her daughter in hope of calming her down "the wolf-con who came after me is steeljaw?" She wanted to make sure it wasn't wishful thinking arcee nodded "hmm." Optimus sighed how could he have fought his how son and not recognize him? #how could he have been turned?# causeway asked via their bond #I don't know. But all we do know is that we must help him. Megatron will pay dearly for this# optimus said causeway could feel the rage through the bond but even she wasn't sure it was just him.

So arcee told them. She could see the battle going on within her brother. He was calling out for help. And she was going to answer.

Sorry for being inactive for so long but I hope this can make up for it. But yeah so long you awesome weirdos!
-alexsismindina💕