which one

Jack and arcee had been getting on well enough. Arcee thought mrs. Darby reminded her of her own mother. The decepticons had been quiet ever since causeway and arcee had arrived. Some feeling had been sitting ill with optimus. When the humans had last been aboard the nemesis miko managed to get a photo of something that in cybertronian said

Project shadow mind

He didn't know what it meant as the photo only got so much and was slightly blurry and it had been taken out of haste. He had spoken to causeway about it and it stumped her as well "we'll find it eventually oppy." She reassured "I can only hope we can find it out before it finds us." Optimus said while he looked out to the canyon. He understood why arcee liked it so much. She had already left a few of her things on the rocks. Causeway pressed into his side "we are gonna win this war. Find our son. Then things might go back to relative normal. Whether it be here or on cybertron." She confided "yes, yes we will my love." Optimus replied a faint smile formed on his face.

The next day

"So whose this agent Fowler?" Arcee asked as she threw a punch her and bumblebee had been sparing for the past few hours [our human liaison. He doesn't always makes sense, to me at least!] Bumblebee caught arcee's fist to which she used her leg and tripped him "define not making sense for me?" She panted [well one time he said "I don't give a Sam hill if abraham Lincoln comin back." Raf said abraham Lincoln was a famous president of the United states, the country we're in.] Bumblebee beeped "right." Arcee sat down next to them [break time it is.] Bumblebee beeped he hadn't tried to sit up he just rolled over to lay on hid back [primus. I forgot how fast you can go even without your shifting.] "Yeah I'm trying to get back in the zone. After being out for so long." Arcee replied "what happened in here?" Causeway asked "training." Both of them said "we are going over plans if you two want to put in your opinions." Causeway put a servo on the doorframe "how long have you two been at this?" She asked "I dunno, least an hour?" Arcee glanced at bee [probably.] Bee agreed "by the matrix you two. Now come on." Causeway ushered so they went to the main area optimus looked at arcee "what's on your processor father?" Arcee asked "nothing." Optimus waved her off so the autobots started talking about mine attacks, normal battles, among other things then the elevator opened.

"Prime!" The human yelled
"Which one?" Arcee retorted as she half shrugged

Bulkhead huffed a laugh. Ratchet muttered something incoherent "and you are?" He half asked "I'm ar-" arcee was cut off my optimus putting a servo in her shoulder "agent Fowler, meet my daughter and sparkmate, or wife in human terms." Optimus said causeway smiled "my name is causeway and this is arcee." Causeway clarified "with all due respect prime, I didn't know you had a family." Agent Fowler said "it seems like not that many people did." Arcee commented #you ok?# she asked #both agent Fowler's arrival and arcee's remark took me off guard.# optimus responded #poor baby.# causeway teased "well... optimus, can you tell me why I've got reports comin in for a 50 foot spider con?" Agent Fowler asked causeway gasped "that...that glitch couldn't be here could she?" Causeway asked no one in particular

Arcee took out one of her blades "she won't be around for long." and she meant it.

"arceeon." Ratchet warned she looked at him "what? Can I not take down the con that cost the lives of almost everyone in that base that that day?" She demanded referring to that terrible day. The day she lost her brother. The day she almost lost her mother. The day she almost died.  "We must keep our helms clear arceeon." Optimus reminded arcee huffed and her blade retracted.

That's a meeting that could have gone better...great job Fowler😓
-alexsismindina💕