I will not be afraid

To those who are listening,

My name is Steeljaw Orion Prime. I an the eldest of optimus prime and causeway prime. My younger sister's name is arceeon or arcee as she goes by. Durning the war for cybertron I was kidnapped along with the possible death of my mother. I am a experiment. I am an on going experiment. I have caught word that me and everyone else related to my project is to be sent to a planet called earth to the decepticon warship.

A warning. If you hear this...I am no longer what I was. Who I was.

If you are my family and your listening. Thank you for making me strong.

*sigh* once again my name is Steeljaw Orion Prime. And I will not be afraid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey. Might as well get one thing straight;

My name's Arceeon Rose Prime. But you can call me arcee. My parents are optimus prime and causeway prime. I have an older brother, his name is steeljaw. This...this is hard. I lost my brother. My closest friend lost his voice. I can't even heal him. I was always able to heal him! Fragging megatron had to start this whole war! Father trusted him! Now bee's grieving both the loss of his dad and now his voice too. Dad said this would over be over soon! There is no sigh of it being over! Ouh..sorry I don't generally lose my temper.

Just ask yourself. Is it harder to die? Or the one to survive?

This is arceeon rose prime. And I will not be afraid.

Ok! I know this is pretty short compared to what I usually do. But short and to the point uh? The second to last line came from Wheeljack22 go check her out for me? And the I will not be afraid thing cane from "throne of glass" by Sarah j maas you guys know I love her sooooo no surprise there? Well either way cya 'round you awesome weirdos!
-alexsismindina💕