meeting the others

School for raf, Jack, and miko had just gotten out "hey bulk!" Miko said as she hopped in the passager seat "hey miko. How was school?" Bulkhead asked he started to drive "same old same old." She muttered bitterly "well. You remember that ship ratchet was tracking?" He wanted to cheer her up "yeah? Why?" She perked up "well they got here. Optimus's family." Bulkhead said "optimus has a family?" She asked rhetorically "yeah. But it's one member short I guess. It's a touchy subject so I wouldn't ask until later." Bulkhead replied "right!" Miko said

At the base

"Ok our best plan could be to just send me-"
"Arceeon rose prime. We will not. Not if we have better and less risky options." Causeway said "your mother is right, arcee. There is to much at risk with that idea. However, causeway, we will still keep it in processor." Optimus said "of course." Causeway said she crossed her arms "whatever you say dad." Arcee replied the engines could be heard and arcee smiled when she got out to the main area bumblebee was talking to a small human with brown hair and a taller human with black hair he look up at her "hi." He said "hey." She replied [arcee, this is Jack, raf, and miko.] Bumblebee explained "call me arcee." She said "I'm miko." The girl said "my name's Rafael. But you can call me raf." He said "I guess I'm not the only one with a nickname." Arcee said "and then I assume your jack." Arcee said pointlessly "yeah that's me." Jack said then optimus and causeway walked in "isn't there the liaison as well?" Causeway asked

"yes agent Fowler comes and goes. His way of communicating is...straight forward to put it best." Optimus said arcee laughed "optimus prime! My dad! Not knowing how to explain someone's talking? I think we've got an impostor on our servos mom." Arcee joked "well I doubt it arcee. I don't think the sparkbond would be flowing as it once did with an impostor." Causeway kissed optimus's cheek "I didn't know you had family optimus." Raf said "when we came to this world I thought them lost." Optimus said "well one still is." Arcee spat optimus sighed "I know. We will find him arcee. Online or..." optimus didn't want to finish his sentence.

"A mother never forgets." Causeway said softly

"Ratchet's what you could call my godfather." Arcee said after a while "wait. Your related to old grumpy butt?" Miko half asked

"I may be old but my audio receptors are as sharp as ever!" Ratchet yelled from the med bay

Arcee smiled and shouted "yeah! and you know steeljaw, bee, and I had to grow up with your aim too!"
"That's what you get for all the pranks you used to pull!" Ratchet responded with [you remember the bucket prank?] Bumblebee beeped through his laughing/chirping "then there was the invisibility prank. Ohh that was a good one. One of my personal favorites" Arcee put a servo over her chassis dramatically a d proudly [that was one of the few times I've ever seen optimus look startled.] Bumblebee beeped "Arcee is...very good with her shifting abilities." Optimus said calmly "shifting?" Jack asked "I shape shift." Arcee said nonchalantly "so does that mean you could turn into a giant dragon?" Miko asked excitedly "I try and shift into things that are y'know real." Arcee crossed her arms "of course your owl form counts." Causeway mumbled "hey! I modeled that off something. And I've had all my life to perfect it." Arcee pointed out "true. True." Causeway admitted "arceeon. There is a task I'd like to give you." Optimus said "yes father?" Arcee straightened "I'd like you to be Jack's guardian." Optimus kept the human in his sight "me? I'd need to be able to, oh I don't know, leave the base!" Arcee threw her servos in the air "arcee. Your father wasn't finished." Causeway corrected "right..." arcee grumbled "it could help you get out more and become more familiar with this planet. Seeing as of now it is our home." Optimus could feel something stirring in arcee he didn't know what but it was something #causeway. Do you know what is wrong with arcee?# optimus asked via the sparkbond #no she's been like this since we got out of stasis.# causeway returned "I'm up for it father. Really." Arcee said she was tempted to shift herself to look slightly taller but she never liked doing that "if you think you can. Jack will this be ok?" Optimus turned his attention to him "yeah it'll be alright. You want me to give you directions cee?" Jack asked "yeah sure." Arcee transformed into her alternate mode.

"A motorcycle? It suits dear." Causeway commented optimus nodded in agreement.

It took arcee a minute in order to get used to Jack riding with her but she knew he was adjusting as well.

That's it for now.
Cya 'round you awesome weirdos.
-alexsismindina💕