wyvern shenanigans

I decided that after last chapter I should do something a bit more lighthearted. Because the last chapter...😣

It had been a couple days since agent Fowler had burst in. A few small battles here and there but nothing to big. Arcee sighed to herself  *could she really be here? Here I thought this world would be different.* she looked at her servo she hadn't really thought about shifting into it. She hadn't in a very long time so she decided to change that. She shifted into her wyvern form. Arcee yawned her jaws snapped back together she moved around slightly her very long tail swayed the warm stone beneath her felt...odd at first she looked across the valley. Optimus and causeway would get on her case for flying out here. She hadn't been in the air in forever. All that time crammed in the base, stasis pod, then another base really agitated her. Arcee let out a purr(kinda like toothless's from httyd) and looked at the sky longingly. It was pointless to hope she'd get to fly again. Right? She knew why Starscream was prideful of his flying. Sometimes she wished she didn't. Primus she hated all of them. Arcee settled down and fell asleep accidentally. Then the elevator came up with the 3 humans on it "the view up here is..." miko trailed off "what is that?" Jack asked "Looks like a dragon or something." Raf said quietly "uh we can see that!" Miko whisper yelled "either way I'm gonna go get a close up pic." Then she started speed walking towards the "dragon" Jack followed trying to stop her "miko!" He whispered raf was close behind them "uh guys I think that's-" he was cut off by miko "not now." She pulled out her phone. Miko smiled and took her picture but everyone froze when the camera made a click noise. The "dragon" opened its eyes and looked at miko no one dared move "if you guys think I can't see you then you'd be very wrong." Arcee said "cee?" Jack asked suprised "yeah I'm a shifter. I shift." She teased "I was gonna say it was probably just arcee then miko cut me off." Raf said "smart kid." Arcee commented "I haven't been in this form in a long time. Mech, I miss flying." She mumbled "what's it like?" Miko asked "like not in a plane." She corrected after she saw arcee raise an eyebrow "I would show you but father would get on my case." Arcee replied sadly "right..." it was awkward silence for a bit then something hit arcee "oh frag. Jack didn't you have that doctor's appointment today?" Arcee asked "right!" He shouted "well c'mon I can't lose a partner to whatever diseases you humans have!" Arcee shifted back to her normal form. The two went back downstairs "arcee?" Causeway asked "not now mom I kinda inna rush!" Then she transformed into a motorcycle and Jack hopped on and they drove off.

Causeway started laughing and optimus smiled, how long had it been since that laugh was there to cheer him up after a long day of planning or battle? But unknown to optimus he started blushing, very faintly bumblebee noticed [hey optimus?] The autobot leader looked at him with a questioning look bumblebee pointed at his cheeks the questioning look was replaced by a shocked one "I'll be back." And he left causeway shook her helm "after 2,000 years. He hasn't changed." She sighed  #aren't I the best at making you blush.# she teased #I promise you, you have and will always have that ability.# he promised #sweet mech.# she replied

Ok so how was that? I hoped you guys liked it! Welp cya  'round you awesome weirdos🖐
-alexsismindina💕