Chapt 14: New Friends

Ruby Pov. 

My team and I were in the cafeteria eating. I was thinking about (Y/n), something about him seems so attracting to me. For a kid, he's really good at fighting probably good as me. And he's really charming at times. Sometimes, I just want to hug him and cuddle with him because he's just so cute!

I felt my face heating up a bit, thinking about (Y/n). Yang notices my red face and bumps her elbow against mine to get my intention. "Huh?... Oh Yang, what do you need?" I asked tracing out my thoughts. She then giggles, "Your face, it's red. That means you have a crush~" She teased while leaning against me. My face was now red as my skirt, I tried to hide my red face by using my hands. "Stop Yang!" I shouted at her embarrassed.  She just giggles and stops, "Come on sis, you can tell me," She told me. "I-I rather not," I stutter. She just shrugs and wants back eating her food.  

I sighed and looked at Blake and Weiss. Weiss was just eating peacefully, while Blake was reading her book 'Ninjas Of Love'. I also notice that her face was also red, but was better at hiding it. I wonder what she was thinking about? 

Actually... what is (Y/n) and hid friends were doing? 

________________________________________________________________________________

Your Pov. 

I woke up early in the morning, so I can change in time before... you know, someone sees me with Eight and I naked. I also woke her up so she can change.  As we changed, she asked that we keep our relationship a secret for now, since she's shy of showing her affection with me. I never say no to an Innocent Octoling like her. I promise her that I won't tell anyone about it, she thanked me and hugs me. I giggled and gave her a light kiss on her forehead. 

Anyways, I was in the clinic with the agents waiting for the Octolings to wake up. Pretty much all of them were mind-controlled back at the docs, but we manage to break their hypnotize glasses taking out of Octavio controlled. 

I remember back when May told me back during where the squid sisters were together, she hated the Octoling race. She will always splatt them when she had a chance. But after meeting Eight, she couldn't splatt another Octoling. It's pretty heartwarming... 

Anyways, getting off-topic here. Gramps was talking with Ozpin about the Octarians and Octolings. May, Jess, and Bridgett were talking to each other about girl stuff. The Squid Sisters and Off the Hook where talking... damn I feel I hate being the only boy in the Squid Platoon. I was just watching the Octolings.

"*groan*... What happen?" I heard someone said confused. I looked and see a Female Octoling waking up from her slumber. I looked back and see that the others didn't notice this, so I guess I handle this. I walked up to her, "Good morning," I greeted her with my iconic smile. She turns to see me, I got a better look at her. 

To be honest, she looks adorable like Bridgett

To be honest, she looks adorable like Bridgett. She looks at me confused, "A-are you an Inkling?" She asked nervously. "Yes, I am," I told her while taking a seat beside her bed. I can that she's a little nervous and scared, so I'm going to take it slow.