Chapt 2: Is That A Faunus?

A/N: Wow I didn't really expect this book to get more reads than my other one. But hey thank you for checking out this Harem.

I'll be adding more because someone has requested to add more and my first comment.

So, ya more people from Rwby.

So here is the next chapter.

________________________________________________________________________________

Third Person Pov.

Team Rwby was set out on a mission to investigate what Ozpin says, 'New Visitors'. They were wondering what does it mean when he says that. Ruby Rose thinks it's Aliens, that their here to steal their cows. While the rest are thinking logical. Blake was thinking some sort of experiment gone wrong. Because Ozpin did say he saw a portal opening. It also can be a Semblance. But she wasn't sure. Weiss and Yang have no idea what to think. They just didn't think about it that much.

As they walking through the halls to the landing pad, Ruby ask Yang a question

"Yang, do you think Aliens came here to steal our cows?" Ruby ask Yang. Yang just rolled her eyes, because aliens, don't exist.

"I don't think so sis," she told her with a smirk.

"But what if?"

"Then we beat them up sis," she said while cracking her knuckles. Ruby just nod as they went on the Bullhead.

Your Pov.

Everything is dark, just darkness, then redness, whiteness (insert Tobuccas reference here). He opens his eyes and saw a perfect blue sky. He then sits up and notices he's in a forest.

"Am I dead?" you asked yourself.

He looked down on your lap and see Bridgett sleeping on your lap. You began to shake her a little to wake her up.

"(Y/N), that tickles" she mumbled in her sleep. You began to shake her more. But so far it's not working. He knows one thing that wakes her up.

"Bridgett, wake up I have a box," You whisper in her ear. Bridgett instantly opens her eyes and lift her self up, hitting you heed knocking you back down on the ground.

"BOXIE!!!" she shouted looking around to find that box. She notices someone lie to her that there is no box. Then she herds groaning and looked behind her and sees you on the ground groaning in pain with your hands on your face. She knew that she accidentally hit your face. She rushed beside you and church down.

"(Y/N)!!! Are you ok, I'm sorry I'm so sorry" she said with some tears slowly coming out of her eyes. You took your hands off your face and looked at her. You saw hear crying and instantly sit up and hugged her.

"It's ok Bridgett, it's not your fault," you told her. You knew that she is sensitive to hurting other inklings and octolings, especially you. You both let go of the hugged and see Bridgett sniffing and wiping her tears.

"Bridgett, don't worry if you hurt me. I know you never want to hurt anyone" You told her. You saw her smiling a little after that. But you saw something behind her. A large black creature slowly coming behind her ready to attack.

"Bridgett look out!!" You shouted. She looked behind her and saw a Beowulf ready to strike with its claw. You pushed Bridgett out of the way with self also, but the claw hit your arm leaving a scratch.

"Owwie," you told your self. You then told Bridgett behind you. You could feel her shaking behind you as the Beowulf was ready to attack once again. You were about to tell her to run, but then green ink came behind you hitting the Beowulf in the face. You heard the Beowulf wiper and ran away with the ink still on its face. You both turned around to see Agent 3 standing there with her Hero Charge and 4 carrying punch of weapons.