Chapt 13: First Time? (!Lemon!)

A/n: Warning theirs a lemon in this chapter, if you don't like, skip it. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Your Pov. 

It was around midnight and I was sleeping in the clinic, recovering from the fight as the docks. The cops wear going to put the Octolings in custody, but Ozpin manages to convince them to bring them to Beacon. Most of the Octolings are still knocked out from the fight, but they should be out of Octoavtio control. The Agents and Rwby are at their dorm sleeping, Sun went somewhere, and Penny was gone. 

I then felt someone snuggle against me which woke me up. I open my eyes a little and turned to the person who was snuggling and sees Bridgett. "Bridgett?" She opens her eyes and looks into my eyes. 

"Hi, (Y/n)," She said softly to me. "What are you doing here?" I asked her. I then felt her arms pulled me closer to her. "I'm sorry..." She apologized. I didn't understand why she is sorry. 

"Sorry for what?" I asked her quietly. "For not helping you in time..." She said hugging me closer. Her head was press against my chest as her arms and legs snuggle against me. I knew what she was talking about, she thought it was her fault that I was in the clinic after Tartar squeezed me. I the life her shin up to look at her innocent face. "It's not your fault Bridgett," I told her. I then lean down and kiss her forehead. "Don't be sorry, I'm ok because of you," I then saw Bridgett got all red and shy. She then covers her face with a blanket. I giggled at her cuties. 

"You want to stay?" I asked her. She then looks at me nods. Bridgett then snuggles against me once again and closed her eyes. I did the same warping my arms around her. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Tartar Pov. 

I was walking down the halls of my castle, passing by many of my sanitized Faunus. Many of my sanitized where out expanding my land, and found more of these Faunus. Many of them resisted but was easily killed or captured. So far we had occupied most of the land, except for one. 

Menagerie, they had resisted for a while and somehow repealed many of the attacks. It's annoying. I made it to my room and looked at my table full of my plans ready. SInce Octavio is here, he must have his technology I can use. I then heard my door open. 

"Master Tartar, we have captured one of the Menagerie Faunus, who was going across the ocean," Sanitized Adam said. "Really? And who is this Faunus?" I asked him while looking at my blueprints. "Her name is Kali, a female cat Faunus, Master Tartar," He told me. 

"Interesting... bring her to me..." I ordered him. "Yes, Master," He bows and leaves my room. 

"I could use a Queen for my new race," I said to my self. 

________________________________________________________________________________

*TimeSkip Brought to you By a Lemon warning* 

*LEMON WARNING! IF YOU DON'T LIKE! SKIP IT! DON'T READ IT! AND ASKED MY WHY ARE WE PUTting YOUR PP IN AN INNOCENT BRIDGETT*

________________________________________________________________________________

Third Pov. 

(Y/n) was sleeping peacefully, until he felt something. He felt something warm and wet in his crotch region. Like something was sucking on his penis. (Y/n) groan at the sensation. He slowly opens your eyes and sees that you're sleeping on his back. You looked around to see Bridgett is nowhere to be seen. He groans once again as the wet sensation keep pleasuring you. You then see the blanket coving his lower regions had a huge pump between his legs. (Y/n) then slowly lift the covers and see Bridgett swirling her tongue around his semi-flaccid rod. "Bridgett?" He asked. Bridgett looks up to (Y/n) and keeps eye contact with him, as she puts his semi-flaccid rod into her mouth.