"Did the old woman really lock you up?", Areum growled behind the door, shaking the doorknob. "Wait, I'll get you out of here right now", she told me again less with an angry voice. Then I heard a click, which gave me to understand that she had managed to open the door. "You are my savior", I fell around with these words Areum around the neck. "Hey, hey, hey, slow with the young horses, (Y/N)", she laughed, relieved be able to help me. She hugged me and stroked my back. "Let's go!", she said, her lips slightly raised.

She grabbed me gently by the wrist and wanted to get me out of the room, while the microphone fell with surprise on the floor. At first I wanted to follow her without protest, but then I remembered stepmother's threat. I pulled myself out of the grip of my friend, who then looked at me startled and said: "I thought you wanted to get away from here as soon as possible. First and foremost, you wanted to be free from your stepfamily", she looked at her hand and then looked me in the eye. Sighing, I nodded and said, "I can't leave until I am completely sure that no one is in danger, whom I love and appreciate. You're one of those." "What's she has in her mind to do to us?", Areum asked and shacked her head.

Swallowing, I remembered the man from the park. With this memory, I got goose bumps all over my body and my hands began to shake with fear. Areum noticed my fear and took my hands in hers and looked me in the eyes again. She started to give me courage: "Nothing will happen to you or us. She does not have all the power she pretends to have. Do you want finally claim justice for you and all the others? If so, let us finally fight back!" "No question! I definitely want that! "I agreed with a firmer voice.

But suddenly I remembered something. "I just noticed that you came with empty hands. Don't you have the will with you?", I wanted to know from her, because she came with empty hands. Areum laughed briefly at my question and told me, "I'm not alone here, Mika and Suri are also here. Mika has the will." "Lucky", I breathed with relief at the safety of the will.

Once again the door opened, this time it was a person I thought would be in the hall as well. "What are you doing here ... Jin?", I asked my now black-haired friend, Jin. He gave me a smile and started to speak, but Areum came before him. Areum went up to Jin and put a hand on his shoulder and turned to me. Have I missed something or since when are they friends? "I thought you wouldn't show up today," Areum said to Jin. Jin laughed at Areum's comment. "BTS can't show up in public without me. BTS without Jin doesn't exist. I'm the worldwide handsome", he complimented himself.

"How do you know each other?", I asked the two out freely. Areum and Jin exchanged glances at my question. Nobody wanted to speak out first, so I approached them with folded arms and pierced them with my piercing looks. "So?" I hacked again.

Before I could get an explanation, I heard Eunbi finish the last part of her speech.

"... well guys, now I will start with the song you have chosen for me. Honestly, I was very curious which you choose for me. Now it starts!", Eunbi continued with her very, very long speech. Hopefully, because of her, people didn't fall asleep or got away from boredom.

I do not want let Jin see how I am singing for Eunbi in the background. Above all, I don't want to show him the truth about myself that way. These thoughts caused tears in the corners of my eyes, which I quickly blinked away. "You have to go", I said to my two friends and tried to push them out of the room, but Jin refused by pressing against me. He turned to Areum and said with clenched teeth, "Please wait outside for a moment. I would like to speak with (Y/N) under four eyes." Areum affirmed confused and closed the door behind her.

Jin grabbed both of my wrists and pushed me against the closed door. He was just so close to me that I could feel his hot breath on my face every time. A bit closer and his nose would touch mine. "Jin", I breathed with red cheeks. Because of its proximity, blood shot down my cheeks and my heart began to race. "Jin, I don't have time for games", I began to protest, trying to free my wrists. However, the more I lasted, the stronger his grip became. Without another word, he pressed his lips against mine. In surprise, I opened my eyes in shock and forgot to breathe for a moment. Quickly I closed my eyes and let myself drift away from my feelings. Who could say no to his soft, warm lips?