Chapter 22

Chapter 22

"Ehm ... am I disturbing here somehow?" it came slightly disturbed over my lips. I have never thought to find idols in such a situation. Above all, they also dance to my music, which is why I had to pull myself together to avoid singing or dancing. Namjoon and J-Hope stood laughing behind their group members. Thanks to the music, the other couldn't hear how they were laughed about them. I too couldn't help smiling.

My mouth opened to say something, but nothing came out except strange sounds that sound like monkeys. Biscuit was the first to notice us. He broke away from Taehyung and came running up to me tail-waving. He barked happily about my arrival. "Well, my little, best friend. I missed you too" I said in a voice that was too high. I went on the floor, wrapped my arms around biscuit's neck, and then squeezed my head into his warm fur. Sometimes when I start to talk to Biscuit, I automatically talk to him in a sweet voice.

"W-What are you doing here so early?" Jin stuttered questioningly as he had spotted me after J-Hope calmed down from laughing and turned off my music. "You can ask you friends over there" I turned his question away from me, pointed immediately to Namjoon and J-Hope.

As Namjoon began to explain why I was there as early as he had expected. Taehyung got there first "Um ... guys ... do you really want to know what Sweet Charry looks like?" In one second, it was quiet as a mouse, even Biscuit didn't make a single sound.

"We know what she looks like," grumbled Suga, who now sat upright and smacked his head before he could move. "YAH! That hurt, hyung!" Taeyhung complained, rubbed his head with narrowed eyes. "It's not like we don't know what she looks like" Jungkook said. He didn't continue talking like he was about to do, but was now standing behind Taehyung with his mouth wide open. "Why are you looking so funny?" I asked because I want to know why Jungkook and Taeyhung look petrified. They had to be careful that no fly would fly into their mouths and suffocate them. BTS fans would really be sad and mad.

But suddenly I heard a familiar voice from my laptop. It was very clear who she is. My stepsister Eunbi!

Without another word, I squeezed myself next to Taehyung on the sofa where he just made himself comfortable next to Suga. My chin flap opened in shock and stunned. My fingers twitched incessantly until my hands clenched into fists.

Now everyone was shocked next to Jungkook or sat squeezed next to Taeyhung. Sweet Charry or Eunbi just made a live broadcast on YouTube. More than five million people watched this transmission. The worst of all is that she uses my account with MY laptop and most of all she is in her room. In the background you could see the thousands of posters, include BTS posters. Besides, she didn't wear a mask which I usually use to cover my face that nobody can recognize me.

Eunbi St very close to the laptop and looked at the thousands of comments in the box. You could clearly see her questioning expression through the screen. "Huh?", She thought out loud to everyone to hear. As Jungkook scrolled through the comments, I read some.

MinkSC: WHO TO THE DEVIL ARE YOU?

VWifeu: Is that Sweet Charry?

MinMinMin: Is it the true identity of our beloved mysterious singer and songwriter?

Then Eunbi realized whose account she was using, she grinned into the camera. It seemed to me that she was not smiling at my fans but to me. The upper part of my stepsister is, she answered without properly thinking the comments and lies on top. Annoyed by the situation I was in, I clenched my teeth. I can't understand how she gets my password and can just log in? My password is not easy because it contains more than sixteen digits.

Biscuit could feel my tension, because he nudged my right fist with his wet dog nose.

"Isn't it your stepsister who wanted to let me know you're supposed to be lazy?" Jin pouted thoughtfully, his eyes narrowed in concentration and putted a finger under his chin. "I'm sure of that," he added in a whisper, titled his head slightly without noticing it.

The boys threw many questions into the round, which are also just going through my head. I myself didn't know what to think. "Or is it a person who looks much like her?" Jin's question tore me from my inner mixed feelings. I felt disappointment, anger and grief at the same time. In any case, my anger outweighed Eunbi. When she raised her hand and waved into the camera. "Hello my friends. I'm Sweet Charry" she lied. If I didn't know that she was lying I would believe her. You can't see her lie easily. She ran a hand through her hair and bowed.

Then she continued with her lies "I would like to thank you, my beloved fans. I hope you will continue to support me with all your strength. Thank you" She made thousands of air kisses. "I'm sure you have a lot of questions to me. Just put these in the box. At the next video I will try to answer you. Bye!" Sweet Charry or Eunbi said actually to MY about now over eight thousand visitors. After that, she finished the live broadcast with a smile on her faced.