Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Sighing, I sat in the car with my stepmother talked about the new cafe they visited today. The car was full of bags, from clothes to decorations they got for the new house. "Where did you leave biscuit?" I wanted to know where my best friend is. I always miss him when I'm away, even if it's only for a short time. I looked outside. It was already dark, so there was not much to see except the buildings and the passing cars. Still, it was a beautiful sight for me because I love the darkness.

"Why should we take this mutt to the shop? His coat would make our new clothes dirty," complained Eunbi with folded arms. She looked at me from the rearview mirror, asked with a meaningful look, "How did you manage to make friends with an idol?" She threw her dyed hair around her shoulder, adding, "I mean, he could have something better." We know exactly when she mean. "It's a big mystery to me how you made friends with an idol" Stepmother chattered, paying no attention to me, which is pretty good. Because I have no urge to bite so early in the grass. "He's just wasting his time with you."

"What did you talk about? Tell me! "Eunbi demanded, she turned to me. She was waiting for an answer from me. I rolled my eyes and slid deeper into my seat and said, "About this and that." Of course, I would never tell them in my life what we had talked about or had done. After my answer, nobody said a word. For once, I liked having them in a room or sitting in the car.

After a quarter of an hour's we finally arrived at "our" new home. While stepmother and Eunbi looked at the house, I took the chance and pulled my phone out of my pocket. I wrote Jin that he should write me back as soon as possible then he is free again. He did not answer me, so I quickly put the phone back in before Eunbi and stepmother heard anything about it.

"Hey, stupid goose", stepmother called me with her favorite nickname for me. I opened the door of the car and said, "Yeah?" To be honest, I didn't even bother to talk because 1. I was hungry, tired and 2. All the housework sticks to me. Again!

Eunbi whispered something with a laugh in her mother's ear and stumbled into the new house, which looked exactly like our old one. Do you want to fool me with this action? You know exactly how I hang on Busan! At that moment I wanted to strangle her, beat her or anything else. "Bring all the stuff in. I'll save you the chores today, you'll have plenty of time tomorrow night, "she laughed as if she'd made the best joke of the year. "WHAT! Why always me! ", Complained about the injustice, which I must learn from her every time.

Luckily, the darkness hid my face, who knows what I'm doing for a face. It would be an invitation for the two to laugh at me. I want to avoid that at all costs. "Don't complain, after all you live under MY roof and you will work in MY café," she clarified. I bit my tongue so I can't make a stupid remark.

If my parents were still alive, they would shake their heads about my stepmother and me because I let it happen to me. During my father's lifetime, he taught me to always try to see the best in a person, which is never easy. With my stepmother and stepsister it turns out to be almost impossible.

After her announcement, stepmother turned from me and ran after her daughter in the house. My shoulder hung and my head and a tear running down my rosy cheeks. The cold evening made my cheeks rosy. A cold draft of wind was searching its way through my clothes and was drying up the tear in no time. I would never give them that sight of my weakness, so I took a deep breath and marched along with bags and raised head in the house.

The shock on the inside of the house stuck in my throat. The bags have slipped out of my hands and flopped loudly on the floor. I didn't know how long I stood in this position. A nightmare in pink was everywhere. The walls in the hallway had a pungent pink tone, even a few pieces of furniture were in different shades of pink. I don't matched with something I thought it would be. Something normal once in my lifetime.

"What on earth has happened here?!", I quietly asked myself. The shock was still deep in my bones. Loud steps sounded above me, probably one of them. Quickly I picked up the bags and climbed the stairs. Just so they don't see the bags on the floor. They always react allergic when their brand new things get in the way of dirt. At the top, Eunbi waited leaning against the wall. She tapped her long fingernails on her cell phone and squeaked. "Where are our things? Are you too stupid to pile up some bags? "Eunbi commented with a chewing gum in her mouth. When she spoke, she didn't even look away from her mobile phone.

"If I had help, it would be much faster," I replied, as stupid as I can be sometimes I had led a comment over my tongue. In a flash, she dropped her eyes from her cell phone and glared at me. "What did you just say?" She hissed at me. She came dangerously close to me, so that I could smell her perfume. I had to cough because she had applied too much. "I found some interesting things on your laptop," Eunbi said with a devilish grin.