Chapter 28

Chapter 28

"NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I shouted, sobbed at the same time. Tears flowed down my cheeks continuously and dripped onto my chest, then they seeped into my top and left dark stains. I had to wonder myself how loud I could scream because I almost never scream. But at that moment I could not help it. My beloved guitar lay splintered on the ground, everywhere lay splinters and pieces of the guitar around. The strings are all torn, the heart of the guitar also suffered from the force of destruction. The only thing that stayed healthy on the guitar was the quote that always made me stand when I always looked at it. Every time I crossed out with a thumb over it and I remembered my father and me. There were so many nice memories of both of us before Eunbi and Stepmother came into our lives and have settled down like ticks.

Stepmother had gone away laughing after her act and slammed the door behind her as she left the room. Before she finally left my room, she said with a wicked smile, "You will stay here until tomorrow. We don't want you to run away and show yourself at the concert." Besides, she has taken everything away from me that is electric, including my laptop and my new phone. For that reason, it is impossible for me to get help outside. However, I didn't notice all of that, much more was my attention to my last memory and present from my deceased father.

Snivelling I crept to all four to my guitar, or what was left of it and pressed the largest piece firmly to my chest. The sight overwhelmed me a violent cramp. "W-Why does it always have to happen to me?" I sniffled and didn't bother to wipe away my running tears. I simply couldn't understand how evil a person can be. I've never done anything bad to stepmother, but always tried to make everything right. But no matter what I did for her or her daughter, I was never good enough for her. The many tears weeping made me tired, so I dropped to my side and sleepily closed my eyes.

I didn'tt have the strength to get up on my legs and lie down on my bed. Either way, I'm worried that my legs would start to be like jelly, so I preferred to stay where I am just right now. There was an emptiness in my heart after the action of my stepmother I can't do really good music without my guitar. My guitar has been a great support in my musical career on YouTube, which I definitely don't want to miss in my life.

Now I lie soulless on the floor without any idea. "What should I do?" I wailed under my hair. I tried to breathe calmly, putting my free arm on my stomach and concentrating on my breathing. From time to time it doesn't work like I want, because again and again new Howl cramps make their way to my neck. I could might try to turn it off and ask Areum for help. She will definitely help me out of my situation. She knows how stepmother and Eunbi could be if you don't do what they want.

I noticed something that I only heard with one ear earlier from stepmother. Did she actually lock me up?

To get to the bottom of it, I rose from the ground and stuttered weakly to the door. Gasping, I realized that I didn't interrogate. With this statement, I knocked heavily against the door to alert me. "HEY!! MAKE ME UP!" I shouted slightly in fear of being locked in the room. "PLEASE!", I threw behind the sentence quickly, when there was no move behind it. My only answer was the silence which I hated just now, as I've never done before.

"Shit," I gasped hopelessly and slid my back against the door, down. I haven't let go of the piece of the guitar down for a single second, but always hold it with my right hand close to my chest. I pulled my legs against me and pressed my head between them. "What should I do now?", I asked myself this question again. I can't count on anyone coming to my aid. It certainly will not be a prince on a white steed rescue me.

But just as the last piece of my hope of seeping into the ground threatened, there was a knock at my window. Although it may be my chance to escape from here, I did not seize it. Instead, I just pressed myself closer to my legs, hoping they would engulf me and free me from my suffering. Whether I gave an answer or not, it continued to knock on my window, causing my patience to break slowly. "Who's that?" I mumbled without turning my head in his direction. "Pssss, (Y/N)," someone uttered my name quietly. Surprised to know the voice of somewhere, I winced slightly. How do I know this voice? In any case, this person is female because that person does not have a deep voice like Jin.

My curiosity started to pack me slowly, so I broke away from the floor and crept quietly to the window. Fortunately, the curtains blocked the view of the person who took the trouble to stick to it. With excitement and a touch of fear, my heart beat against my chest. "W-Who's there?" I repeated the question in a firmer voice. She probably didn't hear my question earlier. Before I pushed the curtains aside, I took a deep breath for the last time and tore them from my point of view to the person with lightning speed.