Chapter 23

Chapter 23

After Eunbi was no longer on screen, no one spoke a word. All were probably more concerned with processing what happened. I had to learn it painfully, what it means to take away from someone something very important that you have worked hard for. Tears of anger formed in the corner of my eye. I pinched my eyes tight so I would not start cry here and now. No way, I would start cry in front of the boys. Who knows what they would ask me then.

I rose from the sofa and squeezed past Taeyhung and stumbled in the direction of the door. I was slowly loos strength in my legs and it was difficult for me to breathe, so I leaned against the door frame.

After the live broadcast was over, the comments and questions flooded my account. There were a variety of comments under the video. Even private messages emails were written to me. Most believed her, but luckily the vast majority didn't believe her. They want to see proof, in whatever form. But not as a video, so you can't fool in her lies.

I took a deep breath before I wanted to say something. "I'll go now," I announced dejectedly. No idea if anyone has ever heard me. Immediately afterwards, I plunged into the hall so I could get dressed. I want to fix things as soon as possible. Besides, I don't want to hear what the guys, mostly Jin, have to say. Who knows if he would like Eunbi...

Biscuit tapped me with the leash in his mouth. "Let's get away from here quickly," I said to Biscuit after I had lashed him. Before I left the house, I had wiped my eyes with the balls of my hands, as tears are slowly coming.

Outside, the rain lashed painfully against my crying face. Hanging my head, I walked down the empty street without properly analyzing where I was going. Inwardly, I knew that I wanted to be as far from BTS as possible.

With the back of my hand I wiped my face again, so I can see something halfway. Otherwise I can't see the cars pass by.

Biscuit walked next to me, whose ears were hanging. He could feel my sadness and smell my tears. As I stalked through the street, a few people passed me and looked at me weird as I began to sob uninterruptedly. I just could not stop my tears. Nowadays, there are no people who talk to you and ask if everything is ok.

Oh I just remember forgetting my bag back at Jin, but of course biscuit is the main reason why I first got into the car.

His view

What happened? Did I understand correctly that Sweet Charry is (Y/N) sister? Only yesterday I got to know her, but she didn't seem to me likable. Somehow I can't believe that the girl is the right singer. My feeling has never failed me in this regard. "Did you think Sweet Charry would actually look like this?" I asked around the table, wanting to know they opinions.

Gradually, my members came to their senses, because they have been frozen in their movement the whole time and looked at the screen as if spellbound. I admit that I did it before, but unconsciously. Jimin must have heard my question, because he gave me an answer directly "I would not have expected that, because she showed her true face behind the mask for many years. She has obviously made a great effort to keep it a secret. But why suddenly?" I didn't know what to say.

Wait, here's something completely wrong. "Where is (Y/N)?", it shot out of my mouth.

As if I was stung by a bee, I instantly rose from the sofa and ran into the hall, only to put on my shoes, jacket and scarf. The rest I just did not really care. Now, for me was important to find (Y/N) and to know her in safe. At this time, there is nothing safe for women on the streets. From time to time run here strange people. It is important to keep a distance with these people.

Your view

When I stood in front of the cafe after almost two hours. I had to pull myself together so I would not run into making my stepfamily life to hell. What does Eunbi think to spend as another person? This can only end badly. Especially it will be noticed when she sing. She can't even sing. I heard her sing when she was in the shower and that was not such a nice experience. My ears have bled like a waterfall.

As I took a closer look at my stepmother's cafe, I could see many people inside who were standing around and talking to them. That would have to be the reporters, who found out some information about Eunbi and then found it, or she gave away her own information so she could be in focus. Eunbi gave the reporter an interview, which I could not understand, because I stood outside and have no great ears.

I didn't dare to go inside. Who knows what she said about me. I don't feel very much the desire to be in the careers of their "fans". Fans can sometimes be really predictable, at least I've heard that on TV.

After the reporters got what they were there for, they left off again. Now the cafe was empty except for my stepfamily, who must have felt my look well. Suddenly they looked at me through the shop window and suddenly came running in my direction. Their looks scared me, so I fled. They looked at me as if they wanted to kill me right here and now. I have no idea what I have this time made wrong.

As quickly as possible I moved away from the door and ran, as never before in my life, with biscuit to the entrance of the park. There they would never set foot in life ... at least I thought so.