Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"Yeah, what do you want to say, Jin?" I asked. "D-Do you want to meet me after your work?" He asked shyly after meet between friends. "Of course only if you want," he threw in quickly. My mouth opened in surprise and my eyes were as big as tennis balls. H-He wants to do something with me! Unfortunately, I can't.

"As much as I like to do something with you tonight, I just can't" I sighed sadly. In a shop window I could see how my eyes have a sad sparkle. Why do we have to move today?

"Oh, wae?" He wanted to know, why I can't go somewhere with him. "I will go to Seoul by bus after work. I'll live there with my family tomorrow" I told him. The word "family" came quietly over my lip. "B-But we could meet at 1:00 pm for lunch. Only if that's all right with you" I tried to cheer him up with my offer.

"I don't know if it will work. I'll write you as soon as I know if I can go or not" he said, waited and waited for an answer from me. I think it's great that he still wants to meet with me, although his schedule does not allow much. "It's alright, I'll wait" I said again, smiling and watching the people around me hectic go their own way.

"Hyung, where are you staying?" Someone in the background yelled to him. "I'll be right there! I'm on the phone" he replied in the same sound like they screamed to him. "Everything ok?" I wanted to know worriedly. "Is it your girlfriend on the phone, hyung?" The same voice wanted to know, this time it was closer to Jin, because the voice was louder than before.

"W-What! O-Of course not! "He stuttered in shock about this question. Would it be so bad to be my boyfriend? "I have to hang up, don't forget to write" I said into the phone and quickly looked at my digital watch on my phone. "I have to hang up too, (Y/N). Don't worry, I'll write to you ", he assured me with a firm voice and hung up after a short "goodbye".

Today will be a nice day, although I would like the rain again, because I would like to spend a relaxing evening in my room. In such weather, I also have more time with my favorite hobby, the music.

I shaked my head, I put my cell phone in my pocket and continued my way to my workplace. After a few steps, I could already see the cafe from afar. I would arrive there in less than five minutes. A lot of people wander around here or push each other to get ahead faster. I try to avoid such people, but sometimes it is impossible.

In front of the cafe, I looked in the window and could already see a few customers. There will be more at lunchtime because they want to spend their lunchtime here or just want to eat something.

"Heyl, how are you, (Y/N)? I heard you and your "oh-so-dear family" move to Seoul" my colleague Yuna immediately greeted me as I entered the café. "Yes, unfortunately" I repaid head-down. Yuna put a comforting hand on my shoulder and slapped three times. After that I ran behind the counter and disappeared into a room because I can only work with work clothing.

Done with the change, I left the back area and devoted myself to the waiting customers in front of the cash register.

Time jump

About half an hour before my lunch break, my phone vibrated in a side pocket of my work clothes. I want to know what of message I got. "Can you take over, please, Yuna? I have to ... errrr go to the toilette" I teased her with a lie. "Yeah, yeah, I can do that" she said without suspicion and pulled me off the cash register.

When she agreed, I quickly disappeared into the staff's bathroom and sat down on the closed toilet lid. Well, I would have preferred a better hiding place, but since I can't find of a better lie at the moment, I can forget it. I can't take much time for my toilet break, because my stepmother always has someone to control me. Watching me if I'm doing my job right.

Anyway, I opened my phone and looked at the message: Hey, (Y/N). I have promised to let you know if we can meet or not. Unfortunately, our plan fell into the water. Maybe we can repeat it someday. I'm really sorry!

I wrote to him: Hey, sure, I can understand it, after all, you are an idol and have a lot to do. It would be really cool if it could work out the next time.

With a Sigh I stared silently at the phone for a few minutes. I feel really sad because of the lunch break, which we can't spent together. I would have liked the day to use different as to sit all the time in a bus, but you can't have everything in life, what you hope for.

I got up heavily disappointed from the toilet and put my phone back in the side pocket. So that my lie doesn't blow. I flushed the toilet and then washed my hands, while I looked in the mirror. My eyes were wet from disappointment.

There was a knock on the door. "(Y/N), where are you?" I heard the voice of Yuna from the other side. "I'm finish in a second" I told her aloud, so she could understand me better. "Hurry up, a friend of your stepmother is here and ask why you are wasting your time with something else" she yelled not unfriendly and knocked three times at the door.

I pulled the door open and smoothed my work clothes into place. "Ok, let's quickly finish the day" I said, left the toilet behind us. With a fake smile, I strolled to my stepmother's friend and asked, "What can I bring for you?"

"I'll tell your mother what you did here on your last day!" She squeaked and left with her High heel the cafe. Such a snitch!

"Hey, (Y/N)!"